• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

netslayer

netslayer

May 3, 2024
Does anyone know the recommended dose for alprazolam 1mg after taking the SN? 20x30mg seems a lot. I can't get higher mg since it needs a special prescription form to get it.

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
Can I take ondansetron instead of metoclopramide?

Aeselle

Aeselle

Student
May 11, 2024
Does anyone know a easy source to find and get SN?

Reactions: Kokomi_20
B

Bya gtor

May 10, 2024
will sodium nitrate work the same way as sodium nitrite?

itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

Suicide is the cowards way out, and I'm a coward
May 21, 2024
So how does SN compare to KCN? Because I've done some research recently, and it seems it's actually surprisingly easy to create KCN basically in your backyard. Is it worth putting a bit of effort into that vs SN?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So how does SN compare to KCN? Because I've done some research recently, and it seems it's actually surprisingly easy to create KCN basically in your backyard. Is it worth putting a bit of effort into that vs SN?
KCN is a lot more painful from what I have read. The advantages of KCN would be that 1g is lethal in any case (300mg should do the job already). I would say 1-2g will knock you out quickly and if there is no medical help within a few minutes it's over. I think people fear the pain. I personally would consider KCN as a (backup) method in an emergency case.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rozeske and itsneverbeenmoreove
itsneverbeenmoreove

itsneverbeenmoreove

Suicide is the cowards way out, and I'm a coward
May 21, 2024
KCN is a lot more painful from what I have read. The advantages of KCN would be that 1g is lethal in any case (300mg should do the job already). I would say 1-2g will knock you out quickly and if there is no medical help within a few minutes it's over. I think people fear the pain. I personally would consider KCN as a (backup) method in an emergency case.
So SN is probably a better method to go with you would say? It definitely seems easier to acquire, I just worry about the effectiveness, especially as it pertains to vomiting. KCN just seems basically guaranteed. I guess a concern I have with it is that someone else could die from exposure.
Thanks for your reply.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So SN is probably a better method to go with you would say? It definitely seems easier to acquire, I just worry about the effectiveness, especially as it pertains to vomiting. KCN just seems basically guaranteed. I guess a concern I have with it is that someone else could die from exposure.
Thanks for your reply.
This is my personal opinion. SN is effective but needs a lot of preparation, the process is relatively painless and it's relatively slow, 40 minutes according to the PPeH but I think people have been rescued even after 40 minutes of ingestion. Depending on where u live you also might not get easy access to SN and the suggested meds which are prescription only.

KCN is guaranteed, probably painful until passing out, not much preps needed but the corpse is also highly toxic, warnings about cyanide / HCN are a must.

There are pros and cons like for any method.