• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm sorry your attempt failed...

Did you hesitate when taking any of the pills or the NS?

I've been taking omeprazole (a stomach protector) for years. I don't think anything will happen if I take it that day, right? It might even help with some stomach upset.
I am a little nervous but not 1/4 as much as I should be. I just received confirmation from Airbnb to be able to go on the 29th. I hope I don't screw up... I have to make up a lot of excuses...

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I have Clonazepam, I'm thinking enough of those should keep me unconscious. The trick will be the timing. Want them to have enough time to take effect, yet still be alert enough to drink the SN
Exactly what you said that is my concern the timing and the amount of Klonopin. I figured I will take a certain amount before to help cut some of the anxiety and the tremors in my hands. Then I guess you were supposed to crush them up and put them in a small amount of water and drink it after you drink the SN. If they don't work fast enough you probably will be knocked out anyway ..I guess it depends. Also if you drink it after you drink the SN then you're likely to throw them up. No one seems to have a definitive answer. I know I have a high tolerance because I've been taking them for some time. Someone told me 50 mg. crushed up in water after drinking SN. For some reason if the SN doesn't work and you were to take that amount I know that wouldn't kill you although it would fuck you up bad enough that you would have to go to the hospital. What is your take on this?
The Benzos are suggested to stay calm but there is nothing that "knocks you out" or makes u unconscious before SN starts to work and you pass out bc of that about 15 minutes after ingestion. Being unconscious before you take SN won't work and in case of vomiting you may want to try to drink the backup glass.
I've read several different versions. They do suggest to take some type of benzo for anxiety beforehand but then it states to take them crushed up in water right after drinking SN. Someone calculated it for me that it would be 50 mg of clonazepam. That would be the purpose? I guess it depends on what type of benzo you have if it's fast acting or not. I guarantee anybody that takes 50 mg of clonazepam is going to pass out pretty quickly even if they have a high tolerance. What do you think the purpose of drinking it after SN would be for? The only thing I could figure out is that you would be knocked out during some of the uncomfortable sensations that you will experience after drinking SN. I am trying to figure this all out because it gets confusing and obviously I'm only going to get one chance and I have to get it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Into-the-abyss
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I plan to take the benzos with crushed hypnotics before the NS, since it is crushed, the stomach processes it sooner, and since it is 15 minutes before, I suppose I will take the opportunity to brush my teeth and between the toothpaste and the mouthwash it will leave a small film that it will take away some of the salty taste of the SN. Ah! and an anafranil under the tongue, which is what psychiatrists give you when you have a crisis, really leaves you exhausted, very sleepy. 4 mg of the benzo lorazepam and 20 mg of the hypnotic zolpidem is what I have calculated that I should take, when I take 2 of each my vision blurs and I feel very tired, of course, that is 1 hour later, crushed I don't know how long it took It will take me a while to take effect...

With all that, I think that nothing can prevent me from waking up or getting nervous.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Did you take a benzo beforehand?
Nope i'm very cut off from my emotions and don't feel any sort of emotion so even if i did take a benzo i wouldn't even feel it, it'll just make me sleepy and sometimes i've actually backed out of an attempt because i was so tired and just fall asleep lol

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forveleth
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Well, in the end I couldn't take the test last night but I did today. 1 crushed 1 mg bezo and 10 mg hypnotic dissolve in a little water almost instantly, so I have already resolved another point in my plan. They barely taste like anything (I spit it out later but I wanted to know)

I will definitely take the dose I mentioned before the NS 20 minutes before, I hope my stomach processes it while I brush my teeth, and the clomipramine 45 minutes before.

The coroner is going to be surprised hahaha

Reactions: DepressedDude
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Did you hesitate when taking any of the pills or the NS?
No, I was already taking domperidone for gastritis, so it was just like taking a regular pill for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21 and Onelegman