pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Hi,

I've seen lots of people reference the Polish Ebay seller for SN. When importing to the UK, is there not a risk that UK border control will detect the contents and seize the package (and also potentially give you a surprise police visit)?

Also, I've noticed there are two sellers for the SN. Can anyone perhaps direct me to the right/most reputable one? There don't seem to be any reviews for either of them unfortunately...

I've read Stan's guide and so just getting hold of SN and the other items is my biggest concern now.

Thanks for any help in advance!

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
It looks like you can buy it from a science uk lab as a personal customer, at least it lets you tick the box. It may not let you at the end, not sure. I can PM you if you want. It's domestic. Through domestic you don't have to deal with border patrol.

T

TheEndOfTime

Sep 27, 2018
I live in the UK and ordered it on Ebay from a supplier in Poland a month ago and had no issues. Got it delivered to a pick up point as I didn't want anyone to open it or get suspicious. Took 7 days from ordering it for me to get it. Haven't tested it yet though as don't want to open it until I'm sure I'm ready to use it.

Reactions: pillow933
pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
I live in the UK and ordered it on Ebay from a supplier in Poland a month ago and had no issues. Got it delivered to a pick up point as I didn't want anyone to open it or get suspicious. Took 7 days from ordering it for me to get it. Haven't tested it yet though as don't want to open it until I'm sure I'm ready to use it.
Oh nice.

Is the postal packaging for it non-descript? I live in a shared accommodation and if it's delivered while I'm not home I don't really want it to attract any attention.

Thanks!

T

TheEndOfTime

Sep 27, 2018
Mine came in a small jiffy bag with only the address label on it. You could fill the container inside though but no one would get any hints at what it may be.

Reactions: autumnal and pillow933
pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Mine came in a small jiffy bag with only the address label on it. You could fill the container inside though but no one would get any hints at what it may be.
Great, thanks for the help!

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
Wonder if that's the same seller I had.. mine never arrived and he was very conflicting in his story.. it said it was delivered so I messaged to tell him and he said he was so sorry for the delay and he had posted it that day.. then 2 days later 'it was sent over a week ago'. Had an email off the auction site earlier.. 'We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account'
Pleased for you that yours arrived okay though :)

pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
Wonder if that's the same seller I had.. mine never arrived and he was very conflicting in his story.. it said it was delivered so I messaged to tell him and he said he was so sorry for the delay and he had posted it that day.. then 2 days later 'it was sent over a week ago'. Had an email off the auction site earlier.. 'We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account'
Would it be okay if you DMed me info about the UK SN seller you found? Thanks!

T

TheEndOfTime

Sep 27, 2018
I just checked Ebay and can't find the listing on there anymore but can dm you the sellers name (not sure if I'm allowed to put it on here) if you like?
Would it be okay if you DMed me info about the UK SN seller you found? Thanks!
Yeah no problem I think I've sent you a dm

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Please avoid mentioning specific website names.

I just checked Ebay and can't find the listing on there anymore but can dm you the sellers name (not sure if I'm allowed to put it on here) if you like?

Yeah no problem I think I've sent you a dm
To confirm, please do *not* post seller names.

Reactions: Deleted member 13412
A

AllDoneLivedAGoodLif

Jun 29, 2020
I explored this option but was not able to complete the transaction (error 99). I would like to PM you about this as soon as I have the permissions granted as I haven't been here long! @TheEndOfTime

G

gregorek9

Jun 5, 2020
I want get SN too but is difficult to get in UK