N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
Me too! I also live in an Asian country. Can someone direct me to the right resources (even the right thread on this website would do)?
I also live in Asian country. Have you tried online marketplace? I got mine from there.

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
I also live in Asian country. Have you tried online marketplace? I got mine from there.
I did find 2 websites a while back but now they don't seem to exist. I'm also leaning more towards CO than SN because it's easier to procure the materials.

Reactions: nasigoreng99
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
But I heard you have to fast
you absolutely have to fast. that was misinformation (possibly intentionally). if you have something being digested in your stomach or small intestine, it will significantly impede SN's ability to be absorbed. 8 hours minimum and no more than 20-24 hours of fasting (too much fasting can also increase your chances of vomiting too early apparently).

• Love
Reactions: BlackCatCrossing, TraumaEscapee:), HerculePoirot and 2 others
singingcrow

singingcrow

Jul 7, 2024
Could someone please direct me to how to find it? I know you can't share the link directly but I would really appreciate a hint. I have tried literally everything. Y search engine, filters off, all the relevant search terms, and still I can't find anything.
did you have any luck?