• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
Finally! ,I have the major item required to CTB.
Now, procuring other items required for this method should not really be a major issue (I hope).

SN delivery nearly got botched up.
When the SN order arrived, my mom asked why I needed SN. I just made up a excuse stating that I required it for food experiment etc and I would store it and handle it carefully. (Luckily she didn't know its needed to CTB).
She hasn't told my dad and my sibling yet (I don't think she'll tell them). I'm pretty sure that she'll forget about the SN that I've stored somewhere safe in home. I hope no one else gets to know about the SN order. I do not want to be locked up in a psych ward and worse. If that happens I won't forgive my mom and anyone else who knows. I really mean it.
Now, I'll wait for 2-3 weeks (4 weeks at max) before I'm certain that my mom has forgotten about the SN in the first place. Then I shall order the test kit for SN and then start procuring the other items required to CTB (i.e. antiemetics, antacids, paracetamol etc.).
Also, I plan to buy a box with a lock-key (the key shall be with me at all times). Then I shall store the items in the box and store them in a different area safely at home where I'm pretty sure that they won't find the items (SN etc.).

Anyways, here's the links to my previous posts and the SN plan that I'm currently following through:
SN plan link:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-finalized-sn-plan.132259/

SN order (previous post):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ive-ordered-sn-sn-plan-update-1.132692/

SN delivery (yesterday's post):
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-feel-excited-and-anxious.133254/post-2161293
Btw I accidentally mentioned the wrong year in the above link post. I'll CTB anytime after Dec 7, 2023. Not 2024. Sorry for the error :ahhha: (I can no longer edit it).

I really hope that my plans do not get botched up.
I must succeed in my SN plans under any cost.
I hope to succeed.
I finally feel relieved.

Btw: I won't be sharing my sources to most of the members, I do not want the sources being taken down. I hope y'all understand.
I shall keep y'all updated for sure.

(Btw, I am not fake posting all the stuff. Whatever I've posted is genuine. I AM NOT A PRO-LIFER, I assure y'all that).

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Now, procuring other items required for this method should not really be a major issue (I hope).

When the SN order arrived, my mom asked why I needed SN. I just made up a excuse stating that I required it for food experiment etc and I would store it and handle it carefully. (Luckily she didn't know its needed to CTB).
She hasn't told my dad and my sibling yet (I don't think she'll tell them). I'm pretty sure that she'll forget about the SN that I've stored somewhere safe in home. I hope no one else gets to know about the SN order. I do not want to be locked up in a psych ward and worse. If that happens I won't forgive my mom and anyone else who knows. I really mean it.
Now, I'll wait for 2-3 weeks (4 weeks at max) before I'm certain that my mom has forgotten about the SN in the first place. Then I shall order the test kit for SN and then start procuring the other items required to CTB (i.e. antiemetics, antacids, paracetamol etc.).
Also, I plan to buy a box with a lock-key (the key shall be with me at all times). Then I shall store the items in the box and store them in a different area safely at home where I'm pretty sure that they won't find the items (SN etc.).

Anyways, here's the links to my previous posts and the SN plan that I'm currently following through:
SN plan link:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-feel-excited-and-anxious.133254/post-2161293
Btw I accidentally mentioned the wrong year in the above link post. I'll CTB anytime after Dec 7, 2023. Not 2024. Sorry for the error :ahhha: (I can no longer edit it).

I hope to succeed.
I finally feel relieved.

Btw: I won't be sharing my sources to most of the members, I do not want the sources being taken down. I hope y'all understand.

(Btw, I am not fake posting all the stuff. Whatever I've posted is genuine. I AM NOT A PRO-LIFER, I assure y'all that).
I know your not sharing sources but out of curiosity where are you from?

ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023

SN plan link:

I hope to succeed.
I finally feel relieved.

Sorry but what is SN?...

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Sorry but what is SN?...
Sodium nitrite. It's a common food preservative that, when taken in large quantities (25 grams or so), will kill you. It's a popular method of suicide on this website due to its mechanism of action: it kills by depleting your blood of oxygen. It's not pain free, but it does generally kill without significant suffering. If you want more information, read through the SN megathread.

Doss

Doss

Jul 8, 2023
Sodium nitrite. It's a common food preservative that, when taken in large quantities (25 grams or so), will kill you. It's a popular method of suicide on this website due to its mechanism of action: it kills by depleting your blood of oxygen. It's not pain free, but it does generally kill without significant suffering. If you want more information, read through the SN megathread.
Wait, its painful? how much?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Mods, i think this thread should be closed. I don't think people should be commenting on the thread of a user's account that was recently closed.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Mods, i think this thread should be closed. I don't think people should be commenting on the thread of a user's account that was recently closed.
I hope he is finally at peace in a better place.

Last edited:
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Wait, its painful? how much?
It varies by person. Some people only get mild discomfort, others seem to get raging belly ache and projectile vomiting.