Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I ordered this SN from within the UK. Would you trust it? It's yellowish crystals, no clumps, packaged in thin plastic, but not airtight. It has a use by date of March 2021. Will it become ineffective beyond this date or just slowly reduce in quality? With the difficulties of sourcing SN in the UK I took a chance so at least I have some. I've been unable to find a source with higher quality packaging.

I intend to test it prior to using it, but will not open it until then so as to preserve as best I can.

Foto no exif

Reactions: all_pointless, PDAnnie2610, oivoi and 4 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Seems legit to me

Reactions: autumnal, x-Ace-x, mediocre and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Hats off to you for managing to accomplish such a feat,in the U.K. - the domestic purchase of SN.
I suppose,some of us do fit the criteria :smiling:

Looks fine,and you're going to test it,so,no problem. Did the seller specify percentango on the site?

Last edited:
Reactions: puppy9 and mediocre
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Thank you guys. It's a huge relief just to have some. If things get too bad, now there's a potential way out. I think I was just lucky in where I found it. I'm querying the seller about quality etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: oivoi, Green Destiny, Isadeth and 2 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Myself and some others got this same one. We tested it with an aquarium test and weren't too confident with the results, appears to be more nitrAte than nitrite.

However i did a blood test and it responded how it should have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528_211415_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528_211415_com.android.chrome.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 319
Reactions: Fedrea, Raminiki and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Myself and some others got this same one. We tested it with an aquarium test and weren't too confident with the results, appears to be more nitrAte than nitrite.

However i did a blood test and it responded how it should have.

Oh,bu99ar it. Thank you so much for posting that info. Personally,I'd go by the aquarium test over the blood test.

FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
As you can see, my blood definitely turned brown.
This is a response from the seller.

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_143605.jpg
    IMG_20200529_143605.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_20200622_190457.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622_190457.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
FYI I've heard your blood will turn brown even using regular salt or nitrate. So it's not super reliable.
I've never seen yellow nitrite like that. It's too yellow.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Could be the camera Joxalldaita will need to confirm.
The lack of the percentage on the packaging worries me,but the aquarium test told us,it aint even close to 95%,let along 99.
This is always my point with sellers who think they're selling a product for meat curing.
It's going to be mixed with salt and nitrate anyway,so why should they care?
Always test.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I appreciate the additional information from you guys. Very helpful indeed.

It is quite yellowish. The lighting for the photo was not the best. I will attempt to update if the UK's ubiquitous dreary clouds part for a time.

The seller stated 99% purity, but no, I wouldn't trust that without additional testing. I'm hoping to acquire other samples to do comparative testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saed
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Update: Original source is from Poland and repackaged by the UK seller. Has anyone received SN from Poland and tested quality?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Update: Original source is from Poland and repackaged by the UK seller. Has anyone received SN from Poland and tested quality?
Mine is from Poland but didn't look that yellow. Was shipped in two zip bags.

I did a blood test a few times, color is of dark brown.

Reactions: Raminiki and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Yes,but the popular Polish seller is a purveyor of reagent grade,not food grade.

Reactions: Raminiki and Busdriver
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I may return this based on observations from other members. Stan's guide states SN may vary in colour from white to yellowish. Does it become more yellow as it changes to nitrate, does anyone know?

Edit: The Internet says nitrite can vary between white and yellowish but nitrate is white only.

Last edited:
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Did you get questioned by the police about it? I've read in another thread somewhere on here that police have a habit of asking questions from residential buyers of SN? Just asking because I'm waiting for some to arrive from Russia and I can't risk my family finding out about it

J

Jimmymack

Jun 22, 2020
Dang.Looks like a brick of shitty,wet crystal meth.No offense.Not familiar with SN so I dont know what it supposed to look like.

Reactions: TheRaul95
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
. Agreed. No offence taken. Opinions very much encouraged.

. No questions have been asked.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
This SN also looks yellow
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-this-look-like-good-sn.40615/

his goodbye thread didn't sound promising but he hasn't returned??
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/started-stat-dose-sn.41042/post-753190

Reactions: Raminiki
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
Dang.Looks like a brick of shitty,wet crystal meth.No offense.Not familiar with SN so I dont know what it supposed to look like.
Then maybe don't comment on a thread asking for sn info??? Your comment is pointless and scaremongering.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
This SN also looks yellow
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-this-look-like-good-sn.40615/

his goodbye thread didn't sound promising but he hasn't returned??
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/started-stat-dose-sn.41042/post-753190

Thank you. Feeling a little more hopeful. The yellowish SN may suggest it's purer if nitrate is white. I may expect the colour to change if it degrades.

I had a little cry at that fellow's post and thought to myself 'this shouldn't be the way of things, to be scared and alone in your last moments.' If they are gone I hope they are at peace.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Is it not worth me purchasing ?

Only you can decide. My choice is to keep it, but be wary of it, test it if it comes to opening it, and try to acquire other samples to do comparative testing.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
FYI I've heard your blood will turn brown even using regular salt or nitrate. So it's not super reliable.

Yeah, SN is white-yellowish. It should have a tinge of yellow. Not be absolutely yellow.

OP should do the aquarium test.

Reactions: Saed and Raminiki
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah, SN is white-yellowish. It should have a tinge of yellow. Not be absolutely yellow.

OP should do the aquarium test.

It would be wise. Looking up the aquarium test now.

My camera does seem to exaggerate contrast and colour.

Last edited:
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
There are loads of write ups,some more easy to follow than others. You can use Google to search
SS
site:sanctionedsuicide.com SN aquarium test

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

So complex,it fries my brain

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/

To my mind,the most comprehensible

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

• Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, crybaby and Raminiki
D

Despo41

May 16, 2020
Is it risky buying from overseas? I did order some a while ago but didn't receive it.
I want to try with another supplier but I've read somewhere that some people are getting a knock at the door from the police?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you guys. It's a huge relief just to have some. If things get too bad, now there's a potential way out. I think I was just lucky in where I found it. I'm querying the seller about quality etc.
Any chance you can pm me?

geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
Thank you. I'd be interested in hearing how they turn out so yes keep us updated. I need to bite the bullet and make the purchase but still too many uncertainties for me to go through with it. Also no option to PM.

Reactions: Raminiki and Saed
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Thank you. I'd be interested in hearing how they turn out so yes keep us updated. I need to bite the bullet and make the purchase but still too many uncertainties for me to go through with it. Also no option to PM.
You need 5 posts to pm. Reply to a few posts or play a game