geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
I see, thanks. Maybe I'll drop a few messages in other threads then. In terms of SN I have little to contribute but interested in lurking here and learning more. fml big time today, this forum gives me hope at least.

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
My Ukrainian order just arrived. The box doesn't look like it was opened by customs. The declaration is that it is a 'gift'.

My testing strips also arrived. I have two samples to compare now. Does anyone have a link to the Polish seller they can PM me? The more samples I can get, the better I can judge quality.

Foto no exif

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin, geogaddi and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Wow @Joxalldaita your contributions to this forum are immense,love.
I so,so appreciate the time,expense and dedication you are sharing here.

• Love
Reactions: Raminiki
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Mine arrived today from Ukraine very please

Reactions: geogaddi and Raminiki
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Took about 2 weeks ! Was starting to worry it had been stopped by uk customs. But arrived last week out of the blue

• Love
Reactions: Raminiki and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Took about 2 weeks ! Was starting to worry it had been stopped by uk customs. But arrived last week out of the blue
Wow. That was fast. Have been waiting over a month,but as a dear friend told me "The bus may be late,but it will come".

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Anonymoussn
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
You know what these bloody buses are like especially when you really need to catch one ;)

• Love
Reactions: Saed
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Hi sorry was meant to post a pic
Can you please hide the seller details ('from' section)? He can be tracked this way and we wouldn't want to lose another source.

• Love
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
My Ukrainian order just arrived. The box doesn't look like it was opened by customs. The declaration is that it is a 'gift'.

My testing strips also arrived. I have two samples to compare now. Does anyone have a link to the Polish seller they can PM me? The more samples I can get, the better I can judge quality.

View attachment 38126
Will you test it?

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
Will you test it?

I won't be opening the Ukrainian SN until intention to use as it's in airtight packaging and will store best if left as such. Other samples that aren't airtight I intend to test.

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Removed photo as I showed supplier ! Sorry people's

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Raminiki and Saed
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Why do you think this guy's shop has moved?