• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Explain to me, please, if methemoglobin stops the ability of cells to carry oxygen, then we still breathe, but at the same time suffocate? Suffocation, despite the ability to move the lungs of your body?

I know you tell me to look on the Internet, etc., but my thought processes are already in such a terrible state that I can hardly cope with a simple task at work.
Believe me, I've looked at a lot of information on the Internet, but my memory has also become just disgusting. Because of stress, because of pills

If someone knows for sure, please help me in this matter...

And I apologize to everyone once again. My memory just sucks... Huge sucks

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Suffocate is not the right word for it. I can't tell people are in a panic and terrified after they take it like if they were suffocating.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022