• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
The fact you had four hours without passing out is really tough going! You did well to stick that out, I would've called an ambulance after half hour I think lol. Pretty scary although I know that's because you didn't take enough to properly pass out. Do you think your bladder issues could be due to not passing urine for a long time (as I assume it was a while before you could get to the doctors) rather than the SN causing long-term damage? Like I once waited a really long time to go and since then I feel like I have to go more now. Also how come the doctor wasn't sus and wanting to do more tests as I'm assuming they couldn't find an infection in the sample?
Hi thanks lol!! In my situation I would've ended up in a psych ward and ruined my entire reputation so that was a lot scarier and kept me from calling anyone. I agree I didn't take enough SN which is why I didn't pass out. I actually went to the doctor I think a day after my attempt. I don't usually hold my pee so it wasn't because I held it for long. I knew there was something wrong because the morning after my attempt I drank a lot of water in order to flush out my system. Usually when I drink a lot of water I pee a lot. But that entire day i peed only one drop, no joke. When I had to give them a urine sample it wasn't enough I had to keep trying until I just made it. It was that bad. Like nothing was coming out but my bladder felt like it would explode. All I remember is the doctor telling me they found a lot of a certain protein but that's what they usually say. I went with a parent though and already had them convinced I had a uti. So I wonder if they had any suspicions that just went away because I looked unsuspecting? I don't look like the type to ctb, if that makes sense. I wonder if I would've been questioned a lot more if I had went by myself.
How long ago was this?
Either a year ago or less I can't remember but not long.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
T

technofille

Jul 1, 2020
Hello I failed an SN attempt and I would like to share with you my story. I don't want to discourage just want to share in case it might help. I took SN without any medication just SN and some water. I fasted beforehand. I took very little SN (definitely not the recommended amount from Stan's guide). Once I drank it I started to look blue, felt cold, and a fast heartbeat. But all that I could easily sleep off. After an hour or so I started vomiting, bad. It went on for four hours straight. I couldn't even control my body. After that I had my normal color and fell back asleep and woke up the next day and ate breakfast with my family. No one could suspect anything. But I couldn't pee, at all. I went to the doctor acting like I had a uti. They couldn't tell I had tried to ctb from the urine sample I gave because the doctor didn't ask me anything nor was I taken to a mental hospital. I was prescribed some antibiotics and then I could pee again but it didn't feel the same as before. I believe SN damages the bladder and kidneys. I cant hold my pee for long anymore. After an hour my bladder feels tight. I haven't gotten my kidneys tested but I'm sure they're damaged. SN is very salty so I can see how it can ruin your kidneys. As for brain damage im not sure, I don't feel anything out of the ordinary. But SN is not something that you can recover from with no side effects. There will be damage one way or another. I wish you peace.

I was also planning to use SN to ctb but now that I heard of kidney damage, I'm afraid to do so.

The thing is I'm on lithium already and it also damages kidneys, so it will give me a lot of trouble in case I survive.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@tieiwi yeh I get you, just really lucky to be able to ride it out like that! I would hope I'd do the same in that situation but I'm a wuss. Even though I know being in hospital and possibly a psych ward would be absolutely horrible.

It's good you went to the docs so soon as I think not being able to pass urine is actually a medical emergency. Literally your bladder can explode although that'd be pretty rare-some people have not gone for like a week apparently 😳 and they've been ok afterwards. There's probably a few things that can cause you not to be able to go-and the doctor might've been suss it could've been some drugs but doubt they'd have suspected SN in any case.

todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, jar-baby, Yavannah and 2 others
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
30% death rate when reported to US poison control centers.

full pdf but but almost nobody here reads lol https://sci-hub.live/https://doi.org/10.1080/15563650.2021.1905162

meanwhile every time i make a research thread on alternative otc methods i get the same canned illiterate denials

dont worry, i wont make that mistake again
But they re talking about not intentional ingestions right? Which is completely different thing

• Hmph!
Reactions: befree
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
tbh a lot of methods have their risks attached to them. I mean look at all the people who overdosed on pills and ended up in the ICU. Even jumping and hangings can go wrong for various reasons. It's just wether the individual is willing to weigh up all those potential pitfalls and decide what is best for them. Good luck!

Reactions: Orbitc
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
tbh a lot of methods have their risks attached to them. I mean look at all the people who overdosed on pills and ended up in the ICU. Even jumping and hangings can go wrong for various reasons. It's just wether the individual is willing to weigh up all those potential pitfalls and decide what is best for them. Good luck!
Yes and no. Fsh for exemple, if not getting rescued or have any technical issues, is a 99.99% fail free method

• Hmph!
Reactions: befree
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
But they re talking about not intentional ingestions right? Which is completely different thing

The article refers to intentional ingestions. Here are some excerpts:
Antidotal therapy with methylene blue was administered in 77% (34/44) of exposures. There were no exposures reported in which the poison control center recommended therapy with methylene blue that was not administered. Other supportive therapies of interest included blood transfusion in four patients, three of whom died; vasopressor administration in nine patients, five of whom died; intubation in 17 patients, nine of whom died; CPR in eight patients, all of whom died; and ECMO in one patient who died. One patient who received CPR did not receive methylene blue. All patients receiving these supportive therapies had serious outcomes by definition. We observed a 30% (13/44) mortality rate in this population. Serious outcomes were reported in 84% (37/44) of exposures. There were four patients with serious outcomes who were not reported to have received therapy with methylene blue. Three of these patients had medical outcomes of death
Those coded as causing minor effect generally cause symptoms that are minimally bothersome to the patient and rapidly resolve with return of the patient to pre-exposure state of health without residual effect. Moderate effects are more pronounced, more severe, or more systemic in nature and often require therapeutic intervention, but the patient returns to pre-exposure state of health without residual disability or disfigurement. Major effects are typically life-threatening or cause permanent disability or disfigurement
Exposures resulting in moderate effects, major effects or death were considered serious outcomes for purposes of our analysis.

Evidently the 30% death rate is based on cases wherein the patient was treated. Naturally the rate would be higher if they weren't. The other concern would be the rate of major effects, which is also 30%, fwiw.

Reactions: Orbitc and todienomore
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
The article refers to intentional ingestions. Here are some excerpts:

Evidently the 30% death rate is based on cases wherein the patient was treated. Naturally the rate would be higher if they weren't. The other concern would be the rate of major effects, which is also 30%, fwiw.
Okok I see. I don't know what to think anymore about SN. It starts to scare the sh out of me. I ll probably go with fsh lol.

F*ck, the 30% major effects is super scary. There's no available information on how they're doing? I wonder if these 30% would have died but because of the rescue they got permanent disability….

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Okok I see. I don't know what to think anymore about SN. It starts to scare the sh out of me. I ll probably go with fsh lol.

F*ck, the 30% major effects is super scary. There's no available information on how they're doing? I wonder if these 30% would have died but because of the rescue they got permanent disability….
I'm inclined to think that's the case. It sounded like the writers didn't have all the details either— they were going off of data from the poison control centres. I'd also like to know what the nature of these major effects was. I think SN remains my first choice. I suppose almost all methods have their risks— in the end it's a matter of technique/regimen.

Reactions: Orbitc and todienomore
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
I feel the same way. However, I do not live alone. I go back and forth between SN, propranolol and HCQ. I just can't make up my mind.
Hi where did you get a source for propranolol i thought it had to be medically prescribed to you?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

If it happened I'm sure there would be articles about that. But nevertheless the 30% rate is concerning

Reactions: SenseOfLoss