• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Did you have to go to the hospital? Did it burn your throat at all?
Yes and no. I was in the hospital for 3 days before all my test results showed fine and then I got transferred to a psych ward.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
When I CTB using SN, I intend to use Ginger for my antiemetic. I've done a good amount of research on it and I'm convinced that it's as effective or nearly as effective as the various prescription antiemetics. In multiple clinical studies ginger has been found to be effective as an antiemetic (associated with a host of things that cause nausea and vomiting, including chemotherapy).

There's one study done in reference to nausea and vomiting induced by cyclophosphamide (chemotheraphy drug) with the results being.
https://www.epistemonikos.org/documents/ce5b82a715ffd5c1e981dcb374e7e95c5bc82fee/

"Complete control of nausea was achieved in 62% of patients on ginger, 58% with metoclopramide and 86% with ondansetron. Complete control of vomiting was achieved in 68% of patients on ginger, 64% with metoclopramide and 86% with ondansetron."

So in this study metoclopramide was the least effective and ondanestron was the most. There's of course plenty of non backed claims saying that ginger isn't effective as an antiemetic, however every instance where a study was performed, ginger was found to be effective to varying degrees. When compared to antiemetics in the studies I found, the results were typically close to the same.

As it stands, the conventional medical system is insanely corrupt, so you have to take most, if not all the info that comes out of it with a grain of salt... most sources fronting as independent are in coo-hots with the medical system in some way and curb the data in order to assist various profit centers that they are in bed with. It's par for the course for effective natural treatments to get slammed by the medical system... it's something they can't patent and they don't want it competing with the various pharmaceuticals they use to treat it instead.