• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Hey friends,

I recently ordered some SN as well as Domperidone from two different vendors and would like to share my experience.

I live in the UK.

First, the SN. I ordered it from a vendor with a chemical formula in its name. They do Europe wide delivery. They are quite expensive (~30 pounds for 50g) and shipping also costs a lot (~25 pounds), but it should get the job done so I thought I might as well try.

The order took 10 days until supposed arrival. I got an e-mail from the shipping company which allowed me to set my preferred delivery date up to 1 week in advance + a safe location to leave it. I changed the delivery date to about a week later as it was most convenient to me. On the day, the parcel was left in the safe location and I was notified that my order was delivered via e-mail - No knocking, no door bell rung.

The parcel itself very clearly states what it is on the outside - The exact name of the compound printed in small font on the postage label. This could've been a big issue if the people I lived with had received the parcel, as googling "Sodium Nitrite" instantly links back to suicide.

The product comes in a properly labelled chemical container.

The product is a crystalline, flakey powder. It's just barely off-white. It slightly clumps, and those clumps fall apart very easily when touched. It feels almost like snow when pressed on in the bag.

The hazard label states the following guarantees:

Substances insoluble in water: max 0.005%
Chlorine: max 0.01%
Sulphate SO4: max 0.015%
Heavy metals, e.g. lead: max 0.0005%
Potassium: max 0.005%
Iron: max 0.001%
Doing the maths on heavy metals, the full 50g should contain only 0.00025g or 0.25mg or 250ug of heavy metals at max. Dangerous levels for heavy metals start somewhere between 10mg and 100mg depending on the metal, so heavy metal poisoning should not be a risk here at all.

This is what my blood test looks like. Does this look correct? I find it very difficult to tell. WARNING: BLOOD

The Domperidone I ordered from a vendor who is an absolute favourite with trans women who want to access HRT without a prescription, so I was quite trusting of it from the start. Thing is, they also stock a lot of other medication.

Their website states that it's illegal to order without a prescription etc. so the responsibility fully falls on me. They are quite cheap - 100 tablets of 10mg Domperidone for 27 pounds. Additionally, free shipping! Very convenient.

Placing the order was easy. Paying for it was reasonably easy as well - I used HSBC to do an international transfer, checked the box that I want to pay for my own bank fees, entered their details, done. I believe the fees were 5 pounds (though I accidentally also checked the box that I will cover *recipient bank fees*, which means I was charged 8 pounds on top of that about a week later - the vendor says to only cover "sending bank fees").

2 weeks later, I get a message from the delivery company that they have been informed of a parcel.
3 weeks later, the tracking still just says "Not arrived in the UK yet".
This is where I am now. Will update when I have news.

Hope this post will be helpful to some people in the UK/Europe.

Kind regards and wishing everyone here all the best x

Last edited:
Reactions: donealready, Euthanza, Antiquated and 6 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
šŸ‘Ž The authorities will be very gratefull for these detailed informations about where to find sources, details about packaging, shipping and payment.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/theory-on-why-n-is-becoming-harder-to-import.97089/

Last edited:
L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Thread reported to moderator. You know why.

I don't actually, I don't see which rules it's breaking.

I'm only providing an experience report so that other people who might have found vendors themselves know what to expect and don't end up with any negative surprises, e.g. a parcel with their name on it + the name of a chemical that, when googled, will instantly return news articles relating to suicide.

If you could tell me/link me what rule you think this post is breaking, I'll happily edit it to be in line with the forum rules.
šŸ‘Ž The authorities will be very gratefull for these detailed informations about where to find sources, details about packaging, shipping and payment.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/theory-on-why-n-is-becoming-harder-to-import.97089/
Thanks for that, you make a good point. I've removed details about shipping and packaging, as it's not important.
I've tried to keep descriptions of vendors as "trapdoor" as possible, so it's difficult/impossible to find them with the information provided, but easy to recognise them once you have already found them. In my mind, this shouldn't aid LE as it means this post is useless to them unless the vendors are already on their list.

If you have any more suggestions for how I can keep the post as informative as possible while also not endangering the vendors, please do tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
Hey friends,

I recently ordered some SN as well as Domperidone from two different vendors and would like to share my experience.

I live in the UK.

First, the SN. I ordered it from a vendor with a chemical formula in its name. They do Europe wide delivery. They are quite expensive (~30 pounds for 50g) and shipping also costs a lot (~25 pounds), but it should get the job done so I thought I might as well try.

The order took 10 days until supposed arrival. I got an e-mail from the shipping company which allowed me to set my preferred delivery date up to 1 week in advance + a safe location to leave it. I changed the delivery date to about a week later as it was most convenient to me. On the day, the parcel was left in the safe location and I was notified that my order was delivered via e-mail - No knocking, no door bell rung.

The parcel itself very clearly states what it is on the outside - The exact name of the compound printed in small font on the postage label. This could've been a big issue if the people I lived with had received the parcel, as googling "Sodium Nitrite" instantly links back to suicide.

The product comes in a properly labelled chemical container.

The product is a crystalline, flakey powder. It's just barely off-white. It slightly clumps, and those clumps fall apart very easily when touched. It feels almost like snow when pressed on in the bag.

The hazard label states the following guarantees:

Substances insoluble in water: max 0.005%
Chlorine: max 0.01%
Sulphate SO4: max 0.015%
Heavy metals, e.g. lead: max 0.0005%
Potassium: max 0.005%
Iron: max 0.001%
Doing the maths on heavy metals, the full 50g should contain only 0.00025g or 0.25mg or 250ug of heavy metals at max. Dangerous levels for heavy metals start somewhere between 10mg and 100mg depending on the metal, so heavy metal poisoning should not be a risk here at all.

This is what my blood test looks like. Does this look correct? I find it very difficult to tell. WARNING: BLOOD

The Domperidone I ordered from a vendor who is an absolute favourite with trans women who want to access HRT without a prescription, so I was quite trusting of it from the start. Thing is, they also stock a lot of other medication.

Their website states that it's illegal to order without a prescription etc. so the responsibility fully falls on me. They are quite cheap - 100 tablets of 10mg Domperidone for 27 pounds. Additionally, free shipping! Very convenient.

Placing the order was easy. Paying for it was reasonably easy as well - I used HSBC to do an international transfer, checked the box that I want to pay for my own bank fees, entered their details, done. I believe the fees were 5 pounds (though I accidentally also checked the box that I will cover *recipient bank fees*, which means I was charged 8 pounds on top of that about a week later - the vendor says to only cover "sending bank fees").

2 weeks later, I get a message from the delivery company that they have been informed of a parcel.
3 weeks later, the tracking still just says "Not arrived in the UK yet".
This is where I am now. Will update when I have news.

Hope this post will be helpful to some people in the UK/Europe.

Kind regards and wishing everyone here all the best x
Hello, could you pm me for the source for domperidone ? I'm interested.

A

aldermanheart

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, I'm to interested in the source for domperidone. Can you PM me

L

LoMVLk

May 23, 2022
Update: Domperidone has arrived after 3.5 weeks.
Name of the substance is not on the packaging though it does make it clear that it contains medication.

Reactions: Antiquated, befree and Euthanza