• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BeyondHappiness

Jun 20, 2023
This is all the medication I have access to in my home and I was wondering if it is a good idea to mix a bunch of them while taking SN. I have a lot of pills of each mentioned below, what do you guys think? Talking about SN, in the guide it is mentioned to take like 1 or 2 pills but was wondering what will happen if I take like a lot more? Thank you

1. Extraveral is in a group of drugs called barbiturates (bar-BIT-chur-ates). Extraveral slows the activity of your brain and nervous system.

Extraveral is used to treat or prevent seizures. It is also used short-term to treat insomnia, or as a sedative before surgery.

2. Bromazepam is a short-acting benzodiazepine with intermediate onset commonly used to treat panic disorders and severe anxiety

One of the benzodiazepines that is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders. It is a Schedule IV drug in the U.S. and Canada and under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances. It is a intermediate-acting benzodiazepine.

3. Sertraline is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) indicated to treat major depressive disorder, social anxiety disorder and many other psychiatric conditions.

4. Tianeptine is an atypical tricyclic antidepressant with antidepressant and anxiolytic effects primarily used to treat major depressive disorder.

5. Aripiprazole is an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of a wide variety of mood and psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia, bipolar I, major depressive disorder, irritability associated with autism, and Tourette's syndrome.

6. Valproic acid is an anticonvulsant used to control complex partial seizures and both simple and complex absence seizures.

Bastet

Bastet

Nothingness lies coiled in the heart of being
Jun 7, 2023
If you have Extraveral, you can combine it with Benzos and alcohol and it will kill you.
If you have a lot of it you will only need the Extraveral. Its like N.

B

BeyondHappiness

Jun 20, 2023
I know as a new member you can´t use the search function yet.

Here are the search results:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Thank you tho, I appreciate it <3
If you have Extraveral, you can combine it with Benzos and alcohol and it will kill you.
If you have a lot of it you will only need the Extraveral. Its like N.
I have
420 miligrame of pentobarbital from these pills, do you think is enough?

Last edited:
B

BeyondHappiness

Jun 20, 2023
where to buy SN?
I just googled, seems to easy available in my Country, eastern europe. Others that don't really have access to it, I heard about Amazon and Alibaba, you can try there :)