• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Has anyone on here successfully CTB using SN whilst not fasting?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i dont think so?? i havent read every goodbye thread though so maybe..... you probably could but id advise making adjustments to the regiment and even then the chances of it working would still be lowered

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I remember seeing a thread of a dude CTBing with SN as an impulsive thing so I doubt he had the time to fast. He had stayed up for quite a while, something like 1.5 hours when most people pass out in like 10-20 minutes. I'd definitely recommend fasting if you go the SN method just because it's faster to CTB and I'm not sure if that guy just got lucky with being able to CTB or if it's normal to CTB without fasting since we don't have much info on that. Definitely wouldn't recommend alcohol with the SN. I imagine all it'd do is make you more likely to vomit and may just in general make it less likely to work through some chemical fuckery.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You would just need multiple doses. Your body is going to absorb a certain amount even if you vomit. It would build up soon enough.