• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lost sailor

Mar 11, 2024
Hi,

I am just wondering if there is any reliable information on the how drinking alcohol before taking SN might impact the outcomes?

I think a drink would help to quelle my nerves and help me to fall asleep but I am worried it may interfere with the efficacy if the SN or have some negative aide effects.

Reactions: davidtorez
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
You'd need to minimize as much as possible to make sure you don't throw up and drinking any alcohol during the fasting period or even after ingesting SN would most likely cause you to throw up. If you want drink a little like a day or two before your attempt otherwise as far as I know alcohol would increase your chances of vomiting.

I don't know much more about the subject, but if you want to you can use the search bar for more information.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lost sailor

Mar 11, 2024
You'd need to minimize as much as possible to make sure you don't throw up and drinking any alcohol during the fasting period or even after ingesting SN would most likely cause you to throw up. If you want drink a little like a day or two before your attempt otherwise as far as I know alcohol would increase your chances of vomiting.

I don't know much more about the subject, but if you want to you can use the search bar for more information.
I am an alcoholic binge drinker. I have drank as much as a quart and a quarter in a single go and while I puke the next day, not during. So I am thinking 3-4 shots + SN wouldn't make me puke but might alleviate the fear.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN is sth completely different to alc. Anyway nobody here can tell you whether you would puke or not. Alc may increase the risk. Use benzos to calm down that's much better than alc in this case.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
As someone who thought that this was a good idea, trust me, it definitely is not. I binge drink quite a lot during the weekends and sometimes during weekdays as well. SN and alcohol are both toxic compounds and regardless of how used to you are with one, the interaction between the two is going to induce severe nausea. Take this with a grain of salt because I "Believe" that I have a pretty strong stomach due to all the substances I've abused in the past, but even I wouldn't be confident in going through with this. Not to mention, that depending on what kind of alcohol you're consuming, it could be hoppy or sugary which could alleviate the nausea.

Overall, as someone who had planned on doing this exact thing for the longest time, alcohol and SN aren't a good match. If you want some kind of anxiolytic for your nerves, it's best if you don't rely on something like alcohol and instead look into Benzodiazepines/other forms of sedatives.

If you're absolutely deadset on taking SN with alcohol [I would seriously recommend against it], don't drink anything remotely hoppy or sugary [No beer, no Whisky]. Mixing SN with one of those would be your worst nightmare if you don't vomit immediately. It'll be like your worst hangover ever times a 1000. You'd essentially be dry-heaving trying to spill your guts until you can't and then some more. Take it from someone who's had experience with mixing various drugs with alcohol, but decided that SN is just not worth the risk.

Benzos are your best friend for quelling your nerves followed by other forms of sedatives which can put you to sleep before the more severe effects like tachycardia start to onset.

Reactions: Lost cherry
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
If you choose sn, dont use alcohol. Only sn in water z Some benzos or diazepam, paracetamol , meto, and thats it.

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
Hi,

I am just wondering if there is any reliable information on the how drinking alcohol before taking SN might impact the outcomes?

I think a drink would help to quelle my nerves and help me to fall asleep but I am worried it may interfere with the efficacy if the SN or have some negative aide effects.
The only possible issue with the alcohol is if you have too much you might fall asleep before taking the SN. ETOH poteniates the SN. That's a good thing.

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023

Take the alcohol after you've taken the SN followed by Benzos and then ETOH to potentiate the SN.