• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Has anyone successfully ordered SN from Alibaba? Most of the sellers sell in tons but there are a few that sell less. Has anyone bought and tested it?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
You can usually get one of them to sell you a sample if you message them instead of having to buy in bulk.

Reactions: tuey32
tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
You can usually get one of them to sell you a sample if you message them instead of having to buy in bulk.
Do you know if anyone has done this and tested it? Just trying to figure out if there's a confirmed legit seller before I go through the trouble

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Do you know if anyone has done this and tested it? Just trying to figure out if there's a confirmed legit seller before I go through the trouble
I havent bought sn from alibaba but ive gotten around the bulk issue by asking to buy samples.

Reactions: tuey32
tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I havent bought sn from alibaba but ive gotten around the bulk issue by asking to buy samples.
Were the samples legit because I heard Chinese sources are often not pure SN. Also how much did they send in the sample?

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Were the samples legit because I heard Chinese sources are often not pure SN. Also how much did they send in the sample?
Well you tell them "I want to buy a 1kg sample or 1 gram" and they will send it in that size. You should lie and tell them your some business but want to sample the product first. With Alibaba your playing russian roulette. You could get something thats legit or a scam. The older the sellers account with the most orders and best feedback. Its more likely they are legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charcoal and tuey32
tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Well you tell them "I want to buy a 1kg sample or 1 gram" and they will send it in that size. With Alibaba your playing russian roulette. You could get something thats legit or a scam. The older the sellers account with the most orders and best feedback. Its more likely they are legit.
I will try this. Thank you