• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I can relate. In every social "ecosystem" I've been in (school, work, etc.) it's usually the first few people who introduce themselves to me who turn out to be the most devious, two-faced assholes of the bunch. It's like they were just scouting me out and extracting information.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
People only ever want something from you if they smile at you or engage you, so I've come to see it as manipulative. I don't even respond if someone tries to get my attention in a store or something because it's only ever trying to sell me something or fleece me somehow. Fuck off with your girl scout cookies/direct TV etc.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
People only ever want something from you if they smile at you or engage you, so I've come to see it as manipulative. I don't even respond if someone tries to get my attention in a store or something because it's only ever trying to sell me something or fleece me somehow. Fuck off with your girl scout cookies/direct TV etc.

That's not everyone. It can be a lot of people, but not everyone. There are some genuinely good and nice people out there.

Reactions: Heliochrome
Heliochrome

Heliochrome

Jul 5, 2019
That's not everyone. It can be a lot of people, but not everyone. There are some genuinely good and nice people out there.
Agree, I think the lines are blurred, few ones who are genuine get mixed up with the pretenders.
I try to be kind all the time,help if i can otherwise not waste much time.But even a simple heartwarming "Hey, how's your day going?" striking up conversation and actually listening them goes a long way.
You never know what hidden gem each people might have inside.Or what they might be facing in life...

Each time i get in the bus, i just stop for a second and look. Looking at people, observing them.Can see the stress, the anxiety overall discomfort, being in a cramped place, going to work in that dead end job millonth times again. Really all i can do is smile and maybe balance the energies?

Otherwise who is gonna break the ice?Think of that one friend who approached you first, it took a bit of time for them to gain your trust but in the end it was for the better.Otherwise everybody following their own pattern closed off..

Hey if you already caught up to their lies, why not play them in their own game?You want to smile and lead me on with charm and fake charisma? I can do it too.. Better. Sooner or later Im greater than you :devil: