• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Finding out that SN is nearly impossible to get in the uk has ruined my school holiday and now I'm back in a depressive state [again]. Last month i was doing well, i was on top of all my alevel work and even going out with friends and family because i had hope that i would die by the end of the year.

I read many posts on SN and got excited to save up money and buy everything i need, i had read that SN was harder to get than other methods but i didn't realise most of the posts i read were from people outside of the uk. When i finally started to find a SN source all the hope fucking drained out of me, its like impossible to get SN without at least traveling which i cant do [anxiety]. So I'm back at square one: bed-rotting, sh and binging till I'm sick.

I started looking into hanging but fuck no, even the diagrams freak me out there is no way in hell i can do that. The only reason i wake up everyday and get out of bed is the hope that something might kill me. Maybe ill get hit by a car or stabbed by a road man idk....im getting so desperate I'm even thinking of just making a potion out of all the chemicals in my house even though ik its a painful and looooong way to go out.🥹

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
With SN you mean sodium nitrite right??? I'm sorry that you're feeling this way though, I relate to the way you feel. I hope you find some peace soon.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped in this existence, it's so horrible and cruel to me how people cannot just have the option to die in peace, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just cease existing. But anyway best wishes

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

This user got SN from Poland to the UK without any custom/welfare checks. It's not impossible. Don't give up.

• Love
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Don't be using random chemicals friend, that's a recipe for disaster.
Also no rush, you still sound young, some of us are a lot older and been dealing with this a long time.
Take it slowly, you have all the time in the world.

• Love