• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
let's say there's a cup or an open package of SN near me after i'm found and a person gets near it, can it cause them some damage? like skin issues or any kind of intoxication, even if they just touch the cup/smell it etc. i haven't read anything about it on the megathread, hope this is not a repetitive thread. i'm asking because i would hate to unnecessarily harm someone alongside me.

also, if i open it and let it at a safe place, does the place become any kind of toxic? sorry if this sounds stupid

Reactions: arthurkuzechov
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
let's say there's a cup or an open package of SN near me after i'm found and a person gets near it, can it cause them some damage? like skin issues or any kind of intoxication, even if they just touch the cup/smell it etc. i haven't read anything about it on the megathread, hope this is not a repetitive thread. i'm asking because i would hate to unnecessarily harm someone alongside me
Hello! I think it's not safe. First thing first - when you store your SN (sodium nitrite) in cup/box and other opened/not germetic object - Sodium Nitrite become Sodium Nitrate. Secong thing is that Sodium Nitrite is toxic for skin and etc. And the grain of it may touch your skin via air and you can't notice that. So just store and keep your SN in germetic package.
P.S And when Sodium Nitrite become Sodium Nitrate - it won't work as good as pure Sodium Nitrite.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Hello! I think it's not safe. First thing first - when you store your SN (sodium nitrite) in cup/box and other opened/not germetic object - Sodium Nitrite become Sodium Nitrate. Secong thing is that Sodium Nitrite is toxic for skin and etc. And the grain of it may touch your skin via air and you can't notice that. So just store and keep your SN in germetic package.
P.S And when Sodium Nitrite become Sodium Nitrate - it won't work as good as pure Sodium Nitrite.
so how do i not harm people that gets near it after i passed? i think i'll only open mine at the day i ctb

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
so how do i not harm people that gets near it after i passed? i think i'll only open mine at the day i ctb
I think when you will prepare drinkable SN water - you have to add SN to the water - mix it. And other SH that you won't use just pack to the plastic bag and envelope it with the tape..
Or use any ZIP plastic bag or something like that - so when police or someone will find you - they will notice this powder and they won't open it. I think that. But maybe I give you a stupid question :pfff: idk

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I think when you will prepare drinkable SN water - you have to add SN to the water - mix it. And other SH that you won't use just pack to the plastic bag and envelope it with the tape..
Or use any ZIP plastic bag or something like that - so when police or someone will find you - they will notice this powder and they won't open it. I think that. But maybe I give you a stupid question :pfff: idk
i hate how complex it is to ctb, you have to think about so many details when you're already broken and have no energy for anything :( i feel so terrible

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
i hate how complex it is to ctb, you have to think about so many details when you're already broken and have no energy for anything :( i feel so terrible
Relax, my friend. Just don't rush. Ok? Plan it step by step, do every step with your rythm. Don't worry. Go take a nap if you need more energy. Think about it like you are gonna make a some trip and you pack your stuff. If you want faster way to ctb - so there are many methonds but they are more painfull and brutal etc.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Relax, my friend. Just don't rush. Ok? Plan it step by step, do every step with your rythm. Don't worry. Go take a nap if you need more energy. Think about it like you are gonna make a some trip and you pack your stuff. If you want faster way to ctb - so there are many methonds but they are more painfull and brutal etc.
i feel i need to rush as i've been postponing this for 10 years, even though this is the first time i actually feel like planning it seriously. ideally i'd like to go asap but i'm such a coward. i haven't even bought the SN yet, as even this requires so much from me emotionally. naps are my favorite, but the more i nap the more i wanna nap lol. can't think of other faster methods, i gave up on jumping as i can't find a building i feel is high enough for me to be able to access. but anyway thank you for your support :)
SN is my method too. I will probably put a warning label on my SN for whoever finds it.

I know what you mean <3
i like this idea! thank you <3