• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
that's all I fucking do. fail. I can't even fucking die properly. I test my spot thoroughly. I can fucking hold onto my anchor point and dangle. it supports my weight. but when I go to actually hang myself? it fucking breaks.

I get risen from blissful unconsciousness by faceplanting my fucking dresser. I guess I can just try sn but with my fucking luck I'll throw it up or something

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry. This sounds so agonizing. Partial or full? Install a strong enough anchor point. What did u use as anchor? 🫂

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry, I understand your frustration.

Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Before joining this forum, and learning about specific things.
There was a lot that surprised me.
It's not quite so easy to CTB, as most would think before studying it.
Before lurking/joining this site i always thought... If it gets bad, i can always CTB. At that time,my preferred method was blood loss.
I was uneducated an naive,and thought seeing when people take blood samples, that it would be relatively easy. I was wrong.

The point is. It's not easy to CTB. It's fucking hard. So try not to beat yourself up.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
It's not your fault. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Most suicide methods have very low success rates!

Reactions: bwerner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I despise how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's extreme cruelty to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. I really wish there's a straightforward way to just be gone.

RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
I'm sorry. This sounds so agonizing. Partial or full? Install a strong enough anchor point. What did u use as anchor? 🫂
partial. I used my closet rod that has a center support. I could grab it and hang from it without issue but I guess some side-load broke it.
Before joining this forum, and learning about specific things.
There was a lot that surprised me.
It's not quite so easy to CTB, as most would think before studying it.
Before lurking/joining this site i always thought... If it gets bad, i can always CTB. At that time,my preferred method was blood loss.
I was uneducated an naive,and thought seeing when people take blood samples, that it would be relatively easy. I was wrong.

The point is. It's not easy to CTB. It's fucking hard. So try not to beat yourself up.

I despise how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, it's extreme cruelty to me how people cannot just choose to easily die in peace. I really wish there's a straightforward way to just be gone.
I just wish I qualified for euthenisia. I'm exhausted with living. I hate my life, and none of the people I know in real life understand. They keep expecting me to "get better" and when I don't they abandon me.