• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
alright i have no idea wherever to prefix mark this as help or method,, i havent wrote anything like this in a long time (if ever) so I'll mark this as method, im sorry if I'm doing anything wrong here

i remember seeing a reply in some thread here saying that their cousin cbt'd via taking sleeping pills and sitting in a high place,, therefore falling asleep and cbt'ing while unconscious (falling from high place). it had me wondering if it was a viable method, it seems both peaceful and easily accessible.

pretty sure all you would need are sleeping pills/tablets and a place high enough to guarantee death. i remember the original reply mentioning that they suspected that their cousin sat on top of the high place and took some sleeping pills,, allowing them to fall asleep and lose their balance, which would cause them to fall. it seems like a reliable method so as long as you actually have a place to sit upon

additionally ive thought abt replacing the high building with a river/lake. there's a pretty walkside (forgot actual name) near me that has a pretty view, and has a nice lake surrounded by low railings. I suppose if someone were to sit on the railings and take the sleeping pills they would fall asleep and end up dropping into the lake, causing them to drown. both variants seem like a peaceful method,, plus it could be the perfect way to make your death look like an "accident". I guess it's just a matter of timing,, so as long as there aren't any people nearby you could just knock yourself out and fall, maybe even listen to some music while you wait for the pills to kick in.

idk,, it seems like the perfect method for me, it's easily accessible and it allows me to back down if I change my mind. if anyone has any suggestions or advice on this method ill be willing to read your response

Partizan

Partizan

Jun 29, 2023
sleeping pills don't really force you to sleep, they just make you feel really drowsy and tired which is what allows people that use them to then fall asleep. you would also have adrenaline pumping which wouldn't help either. your best bet would be a high dose of an opioid or a similar drug, from which you would genuinely be in a sedated state. i also planned something similar, to get blackout drunk and go for it. anyway i hope you find peace :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
pinkydrinky

pinkydrinky

Apr 4, 2024
truthfully this kinda helped me!! new plan is to get absolutely stoned or maybe even do shrooms so i'm just completely relaxed and calm and then take a shit ton of sleeping meds to relax my body and then go somewhere near open water. seems pretty flawless

Upvote 0