• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ennoia

Ennoia

icecream
Oct 30, 2019
Got some zopi left around. Would it doze me off good before falling down in a slipknot from a tree or somehow in partial, slowly laying down? 0 struggle, 0 explosive head sensations... What you think? Like putting me to sleep before the real good sleep...

Ennoia

Ennoia

icecream
Oct 30, 2019
Not only that but I hate its prolly gonna crush windpipe as I'm conscious and that head exploding sensation is a put off... Maybe under zopi(of which i took none so far) I won't feel anything at all. I don't know if I'm gonna wake up under it while doing it or how unconscious I really am under the effects.

Last edited:
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
What is zopi? Can you get any Xanax or anything like that from your doctor? You can say you're having trouble sleeping due to anxiety. But what is zopi? Is it a strong medication and how much do you have of it? I don't recommend partial suspension. A lot of people fail with that because they are able to save themselves when they get too scared. I recommend hanging yourself from a very high place so that when you jump your neck just breaks instantly and you don't feel anything.

Reactions: Ennoia
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
What is zopi? Can you get any Xanax or anything like that from your doctor? You can say you're having trouble sleeping due to anxiety. But what is zopi? Is it a strong medication and how much do you have of it? I don't recommend partial suspension. A lot of people fail with that because they are able to save themselves when they get too scared. I recommend hanging yourself from a very high place so that when you jump your neck just breaks instantly and you don't feel anything.

I considered this method as well. I'd take pills and drink alcohol until I'd pass out. If that's the case I could be so far gone from the booze and pills that there wouldn't be a way to save myself.

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Option 2 for me (Jumping = Option 1) Already tested (Partial---> pass out)
All the others methods are too long / difficult to manage for me.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I considered this method as well. I'd take pills and drink alcohol until I'd pass out. If that's the case I could be so far gone from the booze and pills that there wouldn't be a way to save myself.
Yes I agree. But what is zopi?

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Zopiclone doesn't really knock you out like you think, even with alcohol. You're still in a semi conscious state until you actually fall asleep and you can be woken up on zopi.

Maybe with zero tolerance and a bit of alcohol, but I'd experiment first.

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
I take the drug. Searched up the toxic dosage. 20 7.5 MG pills of Zopiclone can kill you if you aren't rushed to help soon.

I know they say that, but I believe that's just if you're at risk or elderly or such. I don't believe taking that much would kill you unless you had like zero tolerance and could keep that many pills down without throwing them up, etc.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I know they say that, but I believe that's just if you're at risk or elderly or such. I don't believe taking that much would kill you unless you had like zero tolerance and could keep that many pills down without throwing them up, etc.

My health is not good. It would definitely kill me roflmao

Z

Zzzz

Oct 21, 2019
Are there descriptions of anyone who has used this approach, and if not, why don't you think it is more widespread? Don't know if one should be most nervous about the pain of losing consciousness by manual methods or the pain of regaining it after medicinal methods. Hopefully, most people don't have to choose or combine them.

L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Just drink a 200ml bottle of Codeine Linctus together with half a pint of strong wine. This stuff knocks you out . You won't remember anything after this because you would of succeeded in death once you leant forward with the rope.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I was just thinking of this when I woke up this morning, lol. I would like to get my hands on some Zopiclone now. It's gotta be easier than N.

Last edited: