sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
hi, i have messaged with some people here, and shared some of the torture i am suffering since over 2 years now eg sleep deprivation, and why.
there's yet more sleep deprivation as daily drilling in a nearby flat won't end, making my sleep quota even less. today im emptying my clothes out of the cupboards for the black bin bags they are shortly to go into. wont need clothes ive not worn them in two years while pyjamas have rot on me. im sick of this shit. i wont take this torture any longer. i wont be abused any longer. i can't heal from r_pe trauma, as there wont ever be any sleep, THE COUNCILS MADE THAT LOUD AND CLEAR, ASSHOLES,
so my brain wont ever be able to process whats happened and i wont get back to the middle ground where i was hoping to get therapy. PRIVATE THERAPY BECAUSE THE NHS / CMHT HAS LIBELED ME, STUPID ASS GIRL.

all the hope of making progress has all been thrown down the toilet, and my whole life has gone from hopeful into nothing. total shit thanks to the council in a part of kent, england.

anyone wanting a council flat? think seriously would you want to be abused? because thats what these c*&ts do to people. disabled people treated the worst. now that they cant be racist, they abuse the disabled, just like the DWP ffs.

anyways. i wont tolerate a second more.
regards,

sufferingalways (not for much longer, ffs because i'm out of this SHIT HOLE and out of this life FFS, to where the c&$ts can't reach me)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, GoodPersonEffed and Stavrogin
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry to hear the issue is still not any closer to being resolved. I'm available if you need to chat.