• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I haven´t had any motivation to make a simulation theory thread on this forum yet and since I got inspired by answering a question from @madbananas I thought I might as well make a stand alone thread for it since all the work is already done.

Despite having watched all these videos and read all the articles I am not fully convinced we live in a simulation but it´s a strong posibility but it´s either that or existential nihilism for me. One thing I want to note is that how ridiculous the theory of the big bang is from an existential view point to me it´s just as stupid as believing in god because they just say the same as in the bible that first there was nothing and then god created earth or boom the big bang happened out of nothingness BUT if you think about creationism with the view of the simulation theory the big bang makes perfect since it´s like a video game like you are booting up Sims or GTA or any game then there literally are nothing and you turn on the game and the big bang was created.

To blow your mind even more if you take GTA IV for example you don´t start from the beginning you start by getting off a boat in modern times not from when the Earth was "created" it´s like a dream or a movie you just start in the middle like the Matrix the movie starts by Neo waking up turning off his alarm you didn´t see him go to sleep just like a dream you are suddenly just there like they also explain in the movie Inception that you never remember how you got where you are. Btw I love history I find it very fascinating but who says it ever existed maybe the game of life started when we were born and history is just filler and the only reality I can be certain of is that my mind is real maybe no one else is or maybe everyone is a simulation so the creators can to learn about human history which they also mention in one of the videos and if that theory is true than my theory of the big bang was when the creators pressed start on the simulation.

The first two are pretty short and more entertaining while some of the others a longer, one even a documentary with several experiements that kinda proofs we live in a simulation.

Number 6 may seem childish but of all the videos I have seen about the observer effect/double slit experiement this one explains it and shows it the best way.

Life could also be a videogame like Roy in Rick and Morty
Or maybe it´s like in the picture below that your life was just a trip

This one is the longest lasting 50 minutes but explains in great details of evidence of the simulation hypethesis

I also got some articles you can check out if you like

You could also check these answers on this thread

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Really no responses of any sort to a thread I spend over an hour making?

Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Really no responses of any sort to a thread I spend over an hour making?
Give it some time. Yeah I believe this universe could be a simulation. Fictional stories that has VR as a plot device made me consider the idea like Sword Art Online, and .hack.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It's a lot to look through and unpack
I actually made it like that for your sake otherwise all the videos would be too overwhelming to look at I even put the shortest videos first too and I don´t expect members to watch every single one since it would take a long time but the first are pretty short and entertaining plus it wouldn´t be hard to respond to the writing in the post.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Wow, thanks for posting @TheGoodGuy I just woke up to this so tomorrow (Well technically today) I'll be having a thorough read through this because it is right up my street!

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Wow, thanks for posting @TheGoodGuy I just woke up to this so tomorrow (Well technically today) I'll be having a thorough read through this because it is right up my street!
Thanks for the appreciation it took a long time to make this thread.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Ok, so far I'm up to video three. It is mind boggling haha but very interesting. I'm on the bit about object permanence which I find particularly interesting as well because of its role in attachment. I'll let you know more of my thoughts when I've went through more, just thought I'd comment the now so you don't think I just abandoned the thread :D

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ok, so far I'm up to video three. It is mind boggling haha but very interesting. I'm on the bit about object permanence which I find particularly interesting as well because of its role in attachment. I'll let you know more of my thoughts when I've went through more, just thought I'd comment the now so you don't think I just abandoned the thread :D
It´s extremely mindboggling/mind blowing to contemplate about how much sense it all makes you end up start questioning "reality"

Reactions: _Minsk
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Sometimes I like to remember myself that white, purple and black don't actually exist, and all the other light we can't see.