• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
there's nothing after death once your brain and body dies fully you won't exist you won't be able to think thoughts or feel feeling you'll be at peace people see it as scary but honestly, I see it as the perfect solution.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think most people are more afraid of something coming after death. Most don't exhibit nihiliphobia. You'd probably be afraid if you chose to believe in things other than nothingness after death. You can't fear what you can't feel/experience. @ijustwishtodie
But why would most people be afraid as to what comes after death? A lot of people are religious and believe that what comes after death is certain (i.e. whatever their religious belief tells them as to what comes after death). Also, there are people who are scared of the nothingness after death such as op. I'm only wondering why people like the op are scared of nothingness after death

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
But why would most people be afraid as to what comes after death? A lot of people are religious and believe that what comes after death is certain (i.e. whatever their religious belief tells them as to what comes after death). Also, there are people who are scared of the nothingness after death such as op. I'm only wondering why people like the op are scared of nothingness after death
@ijustwishtodie I can see the OP point and I've kinda shared it. All we know is being alive and having consciousness and no matter how much some of us don't wanna be alive we know far far less about death than being alive. We only know peace through life, not death. All things we presume about time after our death is an unknown and I suppose the likes of you @FuneralCry and @Darkover and (any other users who are seen to be pro-death/anti existence) might somehow have tp come to terms in death with what you chose to demy I'm life which is an afterlife. I hope not. Nothingness is a scary concept but probably no different than any other unknown in that once you're drawn into it you don't feel fear and soon after you feel and are nothing.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
The way it was described to me is that consciousness is like a car, it just stops. It doesn't go anywhere or transform into anything else. Consciousness is a product of the brain and when the brain dies consciousness ceases.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I believe the biblical "afterlife", but not the traditional western Christian one about floating ghosts in "heaven", which I believe was influenced by Greek pagan philosophy. I believe a human is just a physical body (no "soul"), so upon death a human is just dead. Consciousness ceases when the brain stops working. BUT then at the end of history, everyone will rise again physically. Those who trusted Christ as Savior will have a new body that has no sorrow, pain, aging, sin or death and they will live on a restored new earth where there is no more death also. The unbelievers will die again, be burned up, and then cease to exist.
Nothing lol. Just being a smartass, I don't know what happens after death, all I know is we don't survive our brain.
What if God or some entity recreates our brain at some point in the future?

Last edited:
cinderdust

cinderdust

aspiring an hero
Apr 27, 2024
Nothing. I nearly succeeded PH once and it's just emptiness. Not a scary emptiness, not pitch black like you would expect. It's like going under anesthesia. There's no moment where it kicks in that this is it, you're going to die and there's nothing you can do about it (not for me, at least.). I did hear some voices and saw some swirly visuals for a few moments, but pretty sure that was just the lack of oxygen making my brain tweak out. Again, nothing scary. Like a weird fever dream.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I agree with Darkover. The energy of our biological makeup, atoms, quantum physics, that sort of thing, will be conserved but the consciousness of what we were when we were a human machine will cease to be an entity. Of course I won't know it for sure until I get there, and when I get there I won't know it (if I'm right) because I won't be conscious anymore. 🤷‍♂️🤦. If I'm wrong I will see you all there and we'll have a long fun time discussing this issue!

S

Slough Walker

Apr 22, 2024
Nothing. That's why it's called "death". Flies and rats outnumber humans. Is there a rat heaven or fly heaven swarming with quintillions of halo-headed vermin? Is there a Rat Doomsday where the Saint Peter of Ratkind opens the Rat Book of Life and judges each rat's deeds? The assumption of humanism is that we sapient apes are somehow blessed with a special set of cosmological rules that don't apply to all other life on earth. That assumption is an error of reasoning based on wishful thinking. The only difference between homo sapiens and other ape species is the pea-shaped prefrontal cortex. Lose that, and we lose what makes us human. Since nothing about our experience requires anything more than the function of biological organs, why should we cloud our thinking - and enhance our suffering - by pretending that we're special enough to have life beyond life?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
It is said that trauma and depression tends to drive an individual to self isolate and introspect to seek for answers. I swear it's like you just awakened and attained a modicum of Enlightentment, how profound you have tapped into inner intelligence/consciousness/awareness.

Here's my perspective (based on my personal experiences). Our 5 senses offers us the limited experiences of the 3D physical reality, the illusion of separation (i.e., separate from the animals, plants, the Universe and eachother), forgetfulness (before entering this physical reality we relinquish all knowing prior to incarnation).

"nothingness" by definition is: not anything, nothing at all, which means non existence, which is an impossibility, that which exists cannot cease to be, if it does, then it never was; however, if it does exist, then it always has and always will, it cannot NOT be what it is, which is 'Existence'. All the things that will never exist, already don't exist and will never exist, simply because they are 'non existence', therefore we exist forever. Out of the perceived limited dimensions of time (past and future) in the infinite Eternal Now, there's no beginning or end. Physical birth and death allows us to have the illusionary experience of beginning and end, this is just an elaborate illusion, there's no actual beginning and end, only eternity which is Now (Always Now). There's only consciousness in all of existence and that consciousness is in the eternal Now. Consciousness precedes all matter, our thoughts and everything else. Consciousness becoming Conscious of itself as Consciousness and with this comes everything else e.g. sub atomic particles, galaxies, dimensions and different levels/Densities of consciousness.

"i'm really that desperate to experience something else at this point that i'm getting excited about hypothetical other dimensions and existences lol." I have had (NDE) and retained some memories of other dimensional experience, they are what we humans call "Heaven", in fact any reality from the 5th Dimensions and above is what we would deem heaven (no experience of pain, at all). There's more dimension above the 5th where things are not physical. This current time space 4th dimension is what I deem to be extreme hell, the degree of forgetfulness and separation possible in this dimension is just extreme.

"what if we only "die" in this dimension/plane of existence but keep "living" in another? " This is exactly what happened. After my last death my consciousness was no longer in the physical body so there's no more experience of physicality (including physical pain), and I was so calm and serene (no longer plagued by heavy human emotions).

"just impossible to really comprehend not living, perceiving, and experiencing as a human, with the 5 senses" the physical 5 senses are just for the purpose of facilitating us with the short lived human experiences. These are lower physical senses, there's higher senses (e.g. 6th sense) for perceiving and experiencing higher dimensional realities beyond our lower 5 senses.

"i hope this is all just a simulation", it is, physicality is consciousness expressed as form and matter, nothing physical has an independent reality, everything physical only appears to exist cause we perceive it to exist. Matter/solid is not really solid, this can be observed under microscopes. This physical reality is just a virtual reality, a short scary dream we eventually wake up from.

"i "wake up" i can simulate whatever i want." You are unbelievably spot on. I experienced less limitations after death e.g no physical body = no heaviness, I could travel through galaxies and dimensions at the speed of thought.

"so probably not accurate. and i only desire it because it seems desirable to me" so in the other higher dimensions I was in, pain was an impossibility, so much so that for a being with the desire to understand (through experience) what pain is, will have to sent part of it's consciousness to the dimensions of pain, where such an understanding is not only possible but very likely, and we are in that dimension right now.

"who knows what other kinds of experiences/existences are out there?" Many, many, many, many of them and none of them as dense/painful as this one. "and i don't just mean in this universe/plane of existence if you will. " Exactly, Many, many, many, many realities out there.

"i'm insane" that's a valid perspective, however, I perceive you to be more sane than most human beings I have met through out my life. Just like my extreme level of pain forced me to ask deeply profound questions, you too are asking questions that truly truly matters, questions all mystics and spiritual masters who have walked the Earth have asked through out the ages.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It is said that trauma and depression tends to drive an individual to self isolate and introspect to seek for answers. I swear it's like you just awakened and attained a modicum of Enlightentment, how profound you have tapped into inner intelligence/consciousness/awareness.

Here's my perspective (based on my personal experiences). Our 5 senses offers us the limited experiences of the 3D physical reality, the illusion of separation (i.e., separate from the animals, plants, the Universe and eachother), forgetfulness (before entering this physical reality we relinquish all knowing prior to incarnation).

"nothingness" by definition is: not anything, nothing at all, which means non existence, which is an impossibility, that which exists cannot cease to be, if it does, then it never was; however, if it does exist, then it always has and always will, it cannot NOT be what it is, which is 'Existence'. All the things that will never exist, already don't exist and will never exist, simply because they are 'non existence', therefore we exist forever. Out of the perceived limited dimensions of time (past and future) in the infinite Eternal Now, there's no beginning or end. Physical birth and death allows us to have the illusionary experience of beginning and end, this is just an elaborate illusion, there's no actual beginning and end, only eternity which is Now (Always Now). There's only consciousness in all of existence and that consciousness is in the eternal Now. Consciousness precedes all matter, our thoughts and everything else. Consciousness becoming Conscious of itself as Consciousness and with this comes everything else e.g. sub atomic particles, galaxies, dimensions and different levels/Densities of consciousness.

"i'm really that desperate to experience something else at this point that i'm getting excited about hypothetical other dimensions and existences lol." I have had (NDE) and retained some memories of other dimensional experience, they are what we humans call "Heaven", in fact any reality from the 5th Dimensions and above is what we would deem heaven (no experience of pain, at all). There's more dimension above the 5th where things are not physical. This current time space 4th dimension is what I deem to be extreme hell, the degree of forgetfulness and separation possible in this dimension is just extreme.

"what if we only "die" in this dimension/plane of existence but keep "living" in another? " This is exactly what happened. After my last death my consciousness was no longer in the physical body so there's no more experience of physicality (including physical pain), and I was so calm and serene (no longer plagued by heavy human emotions).

"just impossible to really comprehend not living, perceiving, and experiencing as a human, with the 5 senses" the physical 5 senses are just for the purpose of facilitating us with the short lived human experiences. These are lower physical senses, there's higher senses (e.g. 6th sense) for perceiving and experiencing higher dimensional realities beyond our lower 5 senses.

"i hope this is all just a simulation", it is, physicality is consciousness expressed as form and matter, nothing physical has an independent reality, everything physical only appears to exist cause we perceive it to exist. Matter/solid is not really solid, this can be observed under microscopes. This physical reality is just a virtual reality, a short scary dream we eventually wake up from.

"i "wake up" i can simulate whatever i want." You are unbelievably spot on. I experienced less limitations after death e.g no physical body = no heaviness, I could travel through galaxies and dimensions at the speed of thought.

"so probably not accurate. and i only desire it because it seems desirable to me" so in the other higher dimensions I was in, pain was an impossibility, so much so that for a being with the desire to understand (through experience) what pain is, will have to sent part of it's consciousness to the dimensions of pain, where such an understanding is not only possible but very likely, and we are in that dimension right now.

"who knows what other kinds of experiences/existences are out there?" Many, many, many, many of them and none of them as dense/painful as this one. "and i don't just mean in this universe/plane of existence if you will. " Exactly, Many, many, many, many realities out there.

"i'm insane" that's a valid perspective, however, I perceive you to be more sane than most human beings I have met through out my life. Just like my extreme level of pain forced me to ask deeply profound questions, you too are asking questions that truly truly matters, questions all mystics and spiritual masters who have walked the Earth have asked through out the ages.
Did you experience this through psychadelics?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
from a purely scientific point, THERE is NO life after death, humanity has to abandon all fanciful beliefs and focus on what the laws of the universe dictate.

the laws of physics underlying everyday life are completely understood and everything happens within the realms of possibility. there's no way within those laws to allow for the information stored in our brains to persist after we die.

for there to be an afterlife, consciousness would need to be something that is entirely separated from our physical body – which it is not.

Rather, consciousness at the very basic level is a series of atoms and electrons that essentially give us our mind.

it's really nothing but atoms and the known forces, there is clearly no way for the mind to survive death.
I am an atheist. However, I could be wrong. There are doctors who have researched near-death-experiences and they have concluded that consciousness is not physically connected to the body. No one knows what consciousness is. Science can´t explain everything. No man can understand reality. There may be a world that we can´t see - the world of consciousness. Humanity is currently in the hell of industrial civilization - a hell that man himself has created. This is an environment where the spirit world does not fit in. However, man´s time in civilization is short in human history.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Whatever is after death - that's not a problem I can solve right now, therefore not my problem.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
It's pretty intresting and yet frightning at the same time, well if i can i hope there's some afterlife after this where we just hang around forever. But there's also a possibility where it could lead to heaven and hell, in my believe if you commited suicide, you will go to hell at some point the tought of entering hell was scary but on the same time my life circumstance hasn't change

Nothingness is also one of the theory that's pop up when discussing about afterlife but my simple mind couldn't comperhand the eternal nothingness, how it feels to be trap in there, am i even get to feel the nothingness? There's so much question that appear im my head when it came to this concept but one thing for sure is that i can't comperhand this shit

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
If it is not peace, it's at the very least a new beginning in a brand new world where everything is different. It's very unlikely that the afterlife is similar to our living world, if there is one.

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
It's pretty intresting and yet frightning at the same time, well if i can i hope there's some afterlife after this where we just hang around forever. But there's also a possibility where it could lead to heaven and hell, in my believe if you commited suicide, you will go to hell at some point the tought of entering hell was scary but on the same time my life circumstance hasn't change

Nothingness is also one of the theory that's pop up when discussing about afterlife but my simple mind couldn't comperhand the eternal nothingness, how it feels to be trap in there, am i even get to feel the nothingness? There's so much question that appear im my head when it came to this concept but one thing for sure is that i can't comperhand this shit
Nothingness is also one of the theory that's pop up when discussing about afterlife but my simple mind couldn't comperhand the eternal nothingness, how it feels to be trap in there, am i even get to feel the nothingness? There's so much question that appear im my head when it came to this concept but one thing for sure is that i can't comperhand this shit.

"eternal nothingness" 😄, How do you experience nothingness, if you go into nothingness after death then you merge into nothingness and become nothing which means you cease to be, which means you (consciousness) die. There's no actual death (i.e. something becoming nothingness for eternity).

"i can't comperhand this shit" 😄 I can't comprehend this concept either, it just cannot be within the proximity of logic and sane reasoning.

"am i even get to feel the nothingness?" Good question, what is that thing you will be feeling that is absolutely nothing? If you feel something, anything; then that 'thing' is something contrary to nothing.