Why is si so hard to over ride?
Does anyone have any Tips please

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many who managed to succeed in ctb had access to a method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to be eternally free from this existence. I wish that it's more straightforward to cease existing but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I plan to use a combination of alcohol, sleeping pills and repeatedly telling myself that the experience of death is unavoidable no matter what.

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall and thewalkingdread
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I imagine that many who managed to succeed in ctb had access to a method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to be eternally free from this existence. I wish that it's more straightforward to cease existing but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
I have 4 year old sn and a neurological condition. My body should be weak enough if the sn is sealed. I needn't worry about brain damage lol

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
E

Endoflifecomestoall

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I plan to use a combination of alcohol, sleeping pills and repeatedly telling myself that the experience of death is unavoidable no matter what.
That is what I Plan to do when the moment is right. I also have 4 year old sn.
I in Benidorm now and last night was good I was tempted, a normal person's eay drink could kill/maim me

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner