• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
This website/company that is very reliable and great customer service etc is having a sale from today (Friday) till Sunday?

Anyone that's in Canada and interested should check it out.

I'm going to be buying microdosed capsules & chocolate. Last year I bought their whole mushrooms. Still have em. They are good but my stomach is p. sensitive and for now, I wanna try microdosing and also have a good trip eventualy.

Here's the link:
Site wide sale starting Friday Feb 26th. 25% off all orders over $100, and 35% off all Crypto Currency orders over $100. 3 days only!

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
There's also wholesale bud out in BC. At least I think they sell shrooms too. Good weed none the less. I've been meaning to try their other products. And it doesn't take crypto.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
There's also wholesale bud out in BC. At least I think they sell shrooms too. Good weed none the less. I've been meaning to try their other products. And it doesn't take crypto.
owhh which website? So much good product in BC!!

Also, this website does E-transfer or whatever so crypto-currency isn't the only way to purchase.

I haven't used Bitcoins in yrs!! barely knew how to use it then as well tbh

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
owhh which website? So much good product in BC!!

Also, this website does E-transfer or whatever so crypto-currency isn't the only way to purchase.

I haven't used Bitcoins in yrs!! barely knew how to use it then as well tbh
Wholesalebud.ca I think. You should be able to find it by just googling 'wholesale bud' I think

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Idk what your tolerance is like but if you can handle it you should try megaldon.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I'd probably eat some because nothing else to do until death. But are they legal in canada now?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'd probably eat some because nothing else to do until death. But are they legal in canada now?
Yes? It seems to be something they are working on.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I wanna buy today!! I need check it out/hope they aren't sold out.

Just as a memo to people: they restock daily at 7pmEST SO 4pm PST.

Always check again around 6-7pm EST...

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Damn I remember when you could buy them in the UK in the early '00s cos of a legal loophole. Good times (for the most part!) But of course they closed it.