• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Its up to you if you feel more comfortable doing it alone or with a friend. Just make sure it is also his true wish to ctb
Good luck with your choice my friend

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Its up to you if you feel more comfortable doing it alone or with a friend. Just make sure it is also his true wish to ctb
Good luck with your choice my friend
It does truly but I just don't know myself. I feel like once I CTB. They will too and that'll be my only regret once I ctb
I'm 100% in, you could say. 6 months of bullshit therapy later (and my 1 year anniversary on SaSu) and i'm in $20k just for the therapy bills
It does truly but I just don't know myself. I feel like once I CTB. They will too and that'll be my only regret once I ctb
I'm 100% in, you could say. 6 months of bullshit therapy later (and my 1 year anniversary on SaSu) and i'm in $20k just for the therapy bills
I just know that I will feel enormous regret between life and death after I choose my way to CTB because I don;t want them to CTB. But I can't help them any longer

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel