• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Surrounded7

It just gets worse
May 29, 2023
I think modern humanity is just total crap, we destroy Earth and soon we are gonna destroy space and other space objects, we fight over useless things like religion even though most of them promote peace and we removed natural selection so we are going to become weak and retarded.

I think we should kill most of humanity and make everyone live in closed up cities surrounded by high and thick walls.

Also we should start genetical engineering asap so we'll evolve forward and not "backward" like nowadays, everyone should be the same dark skin color (nor white nor black), not because i'm racist but because cities would be scattered in many places (so something won't kill us at once) and dark skin would do best job at absorbing vitamin D, protecting from excessive UV and also it would protect us from racism.

Everyone would have a chip in their brains so they won't even think of leaving the cities

People would have artificial balls and ovaries that will produce genetically best available sperm and egg cells

Every company would have a robot as CEO, humans could create companies but after their resignation or death robot would take their place so there will be no greed

Police, military (to protect us from extremely dangerous people and potential alien invasion) would also be robots because humans tend to be naturally cruel

Criminals (who do crimes because they want and not because they were desperate) and genetically inferior would be castrated and/or used for experiments

We would build cities on other planets and moons. People could live there only if they are willing to work out to keep their strength and be able to come back to Earth. pregnancy would be prohibited outside Earth so they will look like humans and people younger than 18-25 would be prohibited outside Earth so they can develop properly.
Also cities wouldn't exist in extreme places like poles, isolated islands, places with endemic and very different life, deep trenches and tall mountains so potential new life will be able to live and use these places for themselves

Cities would have plains, forests, lakes, mountains and maybe deserts (mostly gravel because of wind) so people won't be sad that they can't visit beautiful places

If another species will become closely intelligent to humans, we'll make them live the same way we do before they harm their planet/moon or exterminate them

I know it's basically fascism, what do you think

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
So- no choice- or- very limited choice then? Who makes the rules ultimately? The robots in charge? Or- the people that built the robots? Will those people not be flawed and seeking to benefit themselves? Do you see this new world order operating under capitalism still- or, something else?

If everyone has reached their supreme potential in life- do you suppose they will be 'happy' cleaning toilets? Not to belittle cleaners of course but do you suppose someone who has the potential to be a brain surgeon will want to do menial work? Or- I suppose we just get robots to do that?

I agree with a lot of your principles but the solution sounds like a dystopia to me. I'd much rather die a flawed human being than live as an engineered one.

I suppose I'd personally prefer for the human race to be wiped out all together rather than to have any form of us still on this earth. I do like the bit about having plains, forests, lakes and mountains inside these 'prisons' though... (I would describe anything with a big high wall around it a prison.) Plus- I suppose if we were born into such a world- we wouldn't know any difference- so- maybe it would be better. I do admire you for at least thinking of a possible solution. I simply don't like the human race enough to want it to survive in any form!

• Hugs
Reactions: Andro_USYD
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Sooooo… what's the point in living then? Humans would essentially just be existing for the sake of it. We might as well just go extinct.
If natural selection is dead, then why not go backwards to when it was alive? Instead of this high-tech dystopia, why not destroy all technology and reduce everything to zero? Why not go back to the stone age? On top of that, if criminals who commit crimes because they want to exist, then why let them? How did they come about? People aren't just born thinking "let's go stab someone" or something. Most criminals are created via their upbringing or genes, why wouldn't their parents be unable to create them due to either being dead or castrated? How were they brought up in such an environment that they would come to think this way?
Do you think that you would be able to live in this world? Or would you want to be one of the people who is killed off before it is created?
Why do you think we should even move to other planets?
This entire thing seems like a narcissistic fantasy. Total extinction is preferable as well as the destruction of technology. You know why natural selection has failed? Because of the technology and the government, both things you want to preserve in some form. Natural selection died due to the law and order dictating what people could or could not do, suppressing man's primal instincts and urges more and more.

S

Surrounded7

It just gets worse
May 29, 2023
Sooooo… what's the point in living then? Humans would essentially just be existing for the sake of it. We might as well just go extinct.
If natural selection is dead, then why not go backwards to when it was alive? Instead of this high-tech dystopia, why not destroy all technology and reduce everything to zero? Why not go back to the stone age? On top of that, if criminals who commit crimes because they want to exist, then why let them? How did they come about? People aren't just born thinking "let's go stab someone" or something. Most criminals are created via their upbringing or genes, why wouldn't their parents be unable to create them due to either being dead or castrated? How were they brought up in such an environment that they would come to think this way?
Do you think that you would be able to live in this world? Or would you want to be one of the people who is killed off before it is created?
Why do you think we should even move to other planets?
This entire thing seems like a narcissistic fantasy. Total extinction is preferable as well as the destruction of technology. You know why natural selection has failed? Because of the technology and the government, both things you want to preserve in some form. Natural selection died due to the law and order dictating what people could or could not do, suppressing man's primal instincts and urges more and more.
It would exist to prevent Earth and Solar System from harm of intelligent life, also to study stuff surrounding us

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Oh boy. I'm gunna be completely frank, so if you can't take that, don't go all crazy on me.

Speaking of crazy—I find it ironic that you preach "natural selection 🤓" when your rant sounds like straight-up psychosis, which I assume you consider to be "genetically inferior."

So much to discuss.. but I'll start here:

we removed natural selection so we are going to become weak and retarded.
People would have artificial balls and ovaries that will produce genetically best available sperm and egg cells
Criminals (who do crimes because they want and not because they were desperate) and genetically inferior would be castrated and/or used for experiments

Love the use of the slur by the way, real classy. But, that aside, I'd love to know what you consider to be "genetically inferior." I'm going to assume that you cast a broad net by the fact that you essentially plagiarized Mein Kampf to illustrate your fantasy for all of us to see.

And the slur—as mentioned—seems to imply at least autism to be included in your little 1984 X Holocaust fanfiction.

So tell me:

What would your "artificial evolution" look like? Are you so deluded to think that all neurodivergent traits are "retarded,' or do you acknowledge that they can have benefits?

Like the "strong sense of justice" included as a symptom of autism, perhaps? Maybe Savant Syndrome, a common comorbidity?

Do tell.

O

obligatoryshackles

I don't want to get used to it.
Aug 11, 2023
If you're just completely fantasizing about an entirely impossible to achieve ideal state, why make it so bleak?

Since the only way to achieve what you want to do is to be more or less omnipotent, or at least be some kind of godlike entity that can freely command all of humanity anyway, I suggest you think a little harder on how to make an actually good world where humans don't have to be evil to begin with.

Go wild. Dyson Sphere every star in the galaxy for effectively infinite energy and resources, Matrioshka Brain all humans into a virtual world of perfect bliss and imagined agency instead of locking them up. Why bother fantasizing if you're just going to create a prison?

And what purpose is there in a bleak and empty universe that no one can even experience? What are you preserving it for? What worth is all that beauty if there is no one to behold it? And besides, it'll self destruct from entropy sooner or later anyway.

Reactions: CTBookOfLife
EpistemicSloth

EpistemicSloth

Sep 13, 2021
That's a lot of pessimism and simultaneously a lot of optimism at the same time. They aren't mutually exclusive of course, but I would say, the chance of such suggestions working in the way you would want them too is next to 0. It's just a fantasy. A hypothetical. So I don't feel the need to address the specifics, and I'm sorry if this comes across as dismissive, perhaps it is.