• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
This would be my preferred method otherwise whatever quick and painless but I don't think I can do a CTB for the sake of my family and friends but honestly would me being dead really that bad because I know the majority of the species would outweigh me someone just kill me please I know I am not allowed to post any information of my actual address on this site but I still think about CTB but I don't think I can do it family and friends and potential consequences if this fails just someone out there who is willing to do it how shall I proceed.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
This would be my preferred method otherwise whatever quick and painless but I don't think I can do a CTB for the sake of my family and friends but honestly would me being dead really that bad because I know the majority of the species would outweigh me someone just kill me please I know I am not allowed to post any information of my actual address on this site but I still think about CTB but I don't think I can do it family and friends and potential consequences if this fails just someone out there who is willing to do it how shall I proceed.
Unfortunately, anyone who'd help you could be prosecuted, no matter how it's done. Have you thought about suicide by cop?

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Unfortunately, anyone who'd help you could be prosecuted, no matter how it's done. Have you thought about suicide by cop?
I have thought about it but most of the officers already know that I am suicidal so I don't want to take that route and I can't kill myself with a knife the cowardice, fear, and pain, and survival instincts also family and friends. If I was able to buy a shotgun and have ammo I have thought about drowning but that is a slow and painful way to go I have thought about jumping off of a building or from the top floor on the apartment but I don't think that would be worth it could become crippled and even more disabled I think I rather have someone kill me in some sort of peaceful and painless way I find it stupid that American Society kills its own people and others on the other side of the world and not let their citizens or civilians who want to die with other suicidal people or let us do it on our own.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I understand why suicide is bad but personally all the methods I know of are all painful in some sort of way and I think if someone here was willing to CTB with me despite the fact I don't think I can nor want to because their legitimate reasons why we want to die and of course we have to consider our families and friends and anyone else who would care about keeping us alive I just hope someone here would just help me die I don't have the resources I know that household items would work but I prefer the shotgun route from someone who has a shotgun and ammo that blast my brains out so I don't have to suffer my own existence or the existence of other people who makes us even more suicidal.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I understand why suicide is bad but personally all the methods I know of are all painful in some sort of way and I think if someone here was willing to CTB with me despite the fact I don't think I can nor want to because their legitimate reasons why we want to die and of course we have to consider our families and friends and anyone else who would care about keeping us alive I just hope someone here would just help me die I don't have the resources I know that household items would work but I prefer the shotgun route from someone who has a shotgun and ammo that blast my brains out so I don't have to suffer my own existence or the existence of other people who makes us even more suicidal.
I wish someone would be with me, just to make sure everything went right. I need that certainty.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I wish someone would be with me, just to make sure everything went right. I need that certainty.
For me in terms of suicide if I ever reach that point like my first suicide attempt probably won't happen when we want to die we can't do it until something bad happens.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Are you able to legally purchase a shotgun? As in, going to an FFL dealer, pass the background check (no misdemeanor convinction of Domestic Violence, felonies, or adjudicated mentally defective via court/involuntary commitment) and walk out with the weapon? If not, then I would look into the gunshow loop hole. However, keep in mind that if you try to obtain a firearm illegally there is a great risk of getting prosecuted and lengthy prison sentence if you get caught, therefore if you choose this route, you must carefully weigh all your options and decide whether to take the risk or not.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Are you able to legally purchase a shotgun? As in, going to an FFL dealer, pass the background check (no misdemeanor convinction of Domestic Violence, felonies, or adjudicated mentally defective via court/involuntary commitment) and walk out with the weapon? If not, then I would look into the gunshow loop hole. However, keep in mind that if you try to obtain a firearm illegally there is a great risk of getting prosecuted and lengthy prison sentence if you get caught, therefore if you choose this route, you must carefully weigh all your options and decide whether to take the risk or not.
Well, since I have a suicide attempt I don't think I can buy a shotgun that is why I wish I still had my partner but he more or less decided to stay for his kid which is a good thing and I more or less stayed for my family and friends I still want to die though

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018

I don't think suicide is bad at all. Our lives are ours, and we get to decide if we want it. I don't mind that some people like living and look forward to their future, but I simply don't and I'd rather be gone.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I don't think suicide is bad at all. Our lives are ours, and we get to decide if we want it. I don't mind that some people like living and look forward to their future, but I simply don't and I'd rather be gone.
You are like me in certain ways because I don't believe suicide to be a sin I think what keeps me alive is the thought of my family and friends and anyone who cares I don't live in Belgium where they have assisted suicide and euthanization and mercy killing which I do agree with in terms of terminal illness but mental health you have to becareful since I don't trust humanity for we all know for we are human or seem to be.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You are like me in certain ways because I don't believe suicide to be a sin I think what keeps me alive is the thought of my family and friends and anyone who cares I don't live in Belgium where they have assisted suicide and euthanization and mercy killing which I do agree with in terms of terminal illness but mental health you have to becareful since I don't trust humanity for we all know for we are human or seem to be.

I do live in the Netherlands, where assisted suicide is an option. However, people from outside the Netherlands often don't realize that assisted suicide is only available for those with chronic mental illness, and takes years of questioning to actually get approved. For the majority of people, assisted suicide isn't an option.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Did you look into the "nighty night" thread? It's supposedly painless.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I do live in the Netherlands, where assisted suicide is an option. However, people from outside the Netherlands often don't realize that assisted suicide is only available for those with chronic mental illness, and takes years of questioning to actually get approved. For the majority of people, assisted suicide isn't an option.
Gotcha so that is why we have to do it on our own kind of fucked up if you think about it.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Gotcha so that is why we have to do it on our own kind of fucked up if you think about it.
It is really fucked up. CTB without any help leads to horrible accidents and deaths that traumatized people who find us when we've CTB. Imagine if the givernment would just help us. Imagine if CTB was accepted and supplied, such a better world.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
It is really fucked up. CTB without any help leads to horrible accidents and deaths that traumatized people who find us when we've CTB. Imagine if the givernment would just help us. Imagine if CTB was accepted and supplied, such a better world.
You do have to be careful about that though because we are human after all.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
The worst part about suicide by cop is that cops are trained to shoot for center mass though :/
It's like a 50/50 shot because they could roll medical and you'd go to jail.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis