• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
So i have a potential window or opportunity if i don't manage to CTB by the 25th of may my family will be going away until the 2nd of june giving me a 7-8 day grace period were i can CTB peacefully without worrying about being saved or found in time

I already have plenty of knifes to slit my throat with,have a full CO setup ready whenever and i have my bag method just overcoming fear really

Is there any other methods i could be putting in place to ensure i do CTB its a rare opportunity here so i'd like to seize it the best i can

Reactions: chestnut
C

chestnut

in limbo
May 6, 2024
Why did you choose knifes? Genuinely curious, I'd imagine the SI is strong with that one.

Reactions: DepressedDude
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Why did you choose knifes? Genuinely curious, I'd imagine the SI is strong with that one.
I mean it is,kinda why i scrapped it mostly but its still an option accessible to me.

Its more of a spur of the moment emotional reaction i was hoping for which i've done but only left a mark sadly