• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
Arguments and conflicts can not only have a major impact on mental health, but I believe they surely have the power to cause mental disorders. I believe extreme arguments everyday in my family as a young child caused mine. Arguing however CAN have positive outcomes. Arguing can not always be avoided. I've been reading occasionally for years about relations with other humans and have never found a resource so short and sweet yet also so powerful and meaningful. Something short enough for social media sharing. Not that it'll encourage others to care about others and their own mental health in the first place. But maybe they will care about arguing less. Maybe they are tired of arguing. This planet kinda sucks. I sure do hope someone here finds it helpful! I hope it gets shared and shared.

Reactions: not_actually_human