• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bumblefeet

bumblefeet

dont know who to pray to anymore
Apr 26, 2024
i may feel like shit but i dont want to be an awful person and hurt people close to me, even though they would hate me if i said anything about being queer and shit. my state has restricted gender affirming care really bad, and theres no offices for it nearby. im 18, allowed to drive, allowed to gamble, allowed to be in debt, allowed to give birth to another life, but i cant get hormones or surgeries. i can ruin my life in so many ways, but one thing that could make it better is restricted until 21. and im scared itll be restricted entirely. i cant move states for another 3-4 years, but any state i could move to and get hrt/other gender affirming care, its too far away or too fucking expensive to live there. why do lawmakers only want to restrict things that can help me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i may feel like shit but i dont want to be an awful person and hurt people close to me, even though they would hate me if i said anything about being queer and shit. my state has restricted gender affirming care really bad, and theres no offices for it nearby. im 18, allowed to drive, allowed to gamble, allowed to be in debt, allowed to give birth to another life, but i cant get hormones or surgeries. i can ruin my life in so many ways, but one thing that could make it better is restricted until 21. and im scared itll be restricted entirely. i cant move states for another 3-4 years, but any state i could move to and get hrt/other gender affirming care, its too far away or too fucking expensive to live there. why do lawmakers only want to restrict things that can help me.
Please don't listen to the bonehead who commented that you already let your family down. They've been reported to the mods.
Your trans youve alresdy let down your family hope knowing this makes it easier
Consider your attack posting reported.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Frankly, the bible thumping conservative zealots in power in your state wish to impose their own bigotry and predjudice against anyone they perceive as going against "christian" values. Afterall, they know what's best for you, and anyone else for that matter, right?

• Love
Reactions: bumblefeet
Felodese

Felodese

Student
Mar 31, 2024
History repeats itself with this shit. It used to be gays and lesbians who were the big threat to everything, now it's trans people. Hateful people always need someone to abuse.

• Aww..
Reactions: bumblefeet