• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
U.S. government, with shellfish poison and cyanide pills provided to pilots and spies for use to avoid capture by Nazis and Soviets.

This is taken from an article I was reading about suicide pills that militaries used to escape torture.

This led to me doing some research.

It kills within seconds.

An amount the size of a poppy seed is enough to kill a grown person.

Saxitoxin is lethal at concentrations 1,000 times lower than is cyanide.

The CIA reportedly gave pilots of U-2 reconnaissance planes a coin containing saxitoxin that they could use to commit suicide if they were captured.

There is no known cure for saxitoxin poisoning.

CIA used it in there heart attack gun.

Embree's research led to the development of a top-secret weaponknown as the "heart-attack gun." It involved the freezing of shellfish toxinmixed with water to form a frozen dart which would then be fired from the heart-attack gun.

Might be something worth looking into?
sources:

So this would be like a suicide cyanide pill but instead of minutes it is seconds

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, needaplan and Wrennie
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
How about a sea wasp as a pet ?:wink:

Reactions: Gnip, Pookie and AutoTap
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
All very interesting.

There is only one question in my mind:

Where do I get a time machine to go back to 1975, and be trained as a CIA spy so that I could enjoy this highly effective poison?

Reactions: AutoTap and xLosthopex
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
All very interesting.

There is only one question in my mind:

Where do I get a time machine to go back to 1975, and be trained as a CIA spy so that I could enjoy this highly effective poison?
Yes that would be an issue. No idea how to obtain it. But I'd assume there is a way as some people accidentally die through fishing for mussels and then eating them. Then dying because the mussels contained the poison.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
These methods do be looking obscure at times

Reactions: FatalSystemError591
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
These methods do be looking obscure at times
Yeh. It would be difficult to obtain. But in certain areas they have warning signs to not eat mussels as they contain this poison. So it's possible.

I was more of going down rabbit hole tryna find a suicide pill and came across this and thought I'd share.

But yeh it's not too realistic. Definitely interesting though and would be debatably better then most methods as death is within seconds.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
If only.

I think I'm going to put a shark in my bathtub and hope it devours me. ;p

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Death is absolutely not within seconds. Would you tell a spy "take this pill, be paralyzed but conscious and slowly suffocate over 5 minutes" or "take this pill and die in seconds?"

Just look at the mechanism of action as well as those who die from accidental saxitoxin or tetrodotoxin poisoning. Death is not within seconds. Blood doesn't circulate from the mouth or gi to the brain in a few seconds. Stop posting nonsense.