• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
im thinking of making a separate account for my vent art since my recent pieces started scaring some people away, so id like to ask: what site should i use, im mostly thinking of instagram and tumblr, which one would be safer? secondly, would anyone be interested in something like this? i want to keep prolifers away, i dont want to neither hear from them nor burden them with my experiences, i dont know how good of an idea would just a private account be

a_carbon_based_life

a_carbon_based_life

I deserve peace
Aug 16, 2023
im thinking of making a separate account for my vent art since my recent pieces started scaring some people away, so id like to ask: what site should i use, im mostly thinking of instagram and tumblr, which one would be safer? secondly, would anyone be interested in something like this? i want to keep prolifers away, i dont want to neither hear from them nor burden them with my experiences, i dont know how good of an idea would just a private account be
Honestly on any site it depends on what demographic you get to first and starts interacting with your content the most. If you do it long enough chances are you'll eventually find the right crowd but that might take a while. You always have the option of blocking people

• Hugs
Reactions: ctb★prince