• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hey let's make a deal, you spam the american version of Sonic CD and I'll do the same with the japanese version haha.
To be honest, I know very little of the American Sonic CD soundtrack besides Stardust Speedway and Sonic Boom. I always prefer the JP soundtrack when playing CD. Oh well. Even that should be enough. 😜

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
To be honest, I know very little of the American Sonic CD soundtrack besides Stardust Speedway and Sonic Boom. I always prefer the JP soundtrack when playing CD. Oh well. Even that should be enough. 😜
Huh? Is there really in modern ports the option to change the OSTs? I don't remember it existed in the Game Cube version. Anyway Sonic CD was so cool it had two OSTs and both kicked assess.

Heroes also had a interesting selection.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Huh? Is there really in modern ports the option to change the OSTs? I don't remember it existed in the Game Cube version. Anyway Sonic CD was so cool it had two OSTs and both kicked ass.

Heroes also had a interesting selection.

Yep. The Christian Whitehead (one of the main makers of Sonic Mania) port of CD has always had the option to switch between both OSTs. I think for copyright sake though, the vocal songs are instrumental unfortunately.

Here we have technically the very first vocal song to ever appear in a Sonic game. I've always had the conspiracy that they only changed the entire soundtrack in the US because "Toot toot, Sonic Warrior" would have just been mocked in the West. 😂

Speaking of Sonic Mania, it's a miracle I didn't mention it sooner:

^those two are the best in the entire game imo but here's some other great ones:

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Here we have technically the very first vocal song to ever appear in a Sonic game. I've always had the conspiracy that they only changed the entire soundtrack in the US because "Toot toot, Sonic Warrior" would have just been mocked in the West. 😂
What the hell XD? What a silly reason, but it's understandable, do you know the fuss over the Sonic R OST in the early 2000s? Neh, I'll post them, I love the Sonic R OST, I remember when those songs scared me, those were good times hahahaha.

And that we are in the topic, have you ever tried to "summon" the Tails Doll? lol

The biggest conspiracy theory related to the soundtrack from Sonic games I remember is about the rejected songs for Shadow the Hedgehog, because one of the bands which was going to participate withdrew at the last minute due to discrepancies with Jun Senoue, shortly after they got disbanded. Too bad, those unused tracks were great.

It's sad, they couldn't even release an album, just an EP which was lost media for a while.

Speaking of Sonic Mania, it's a miracle I didn't mention it sooner:

I would like to say something else, but I didn't play Mania haha, the themes are cool tho

• Love
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
The cliché one (But very good) wasn't here so it's good to post it

This also needs mentioning

Comilito equinus
Orbitas lacuna
G'Odhun A'l Korok Boda Uh'm
Boda Uh'm Ron'Kashal
Detrimentum a do sola ditas

An Karanir Thanagor
Mor Ok Angalor
Mor Ok Gorum
Pala Ah'm Ravali Ah'm

;-;

Also, if this one is very good

And a few will know this one

;-;

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What the hell XD? What a silly reason, but it's understandable, do you know the fuss over the Sonic R OST in the early 2000s? Neh, I'll post them, I love the Sonic R OST, I remember when those songs scared me, those were good times hahahaha.

And that we are in the topic, have you ever tried to "summon" the Tails Doll? lol

The Tails Doll genuinely scared me when I first read about it but I still like the Super Sonic Racing song for its meme impact:

At least I finally got over fearing Can You Feel the Sunshine by listening to this cover instead when it came out. 😅

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Breaking the laaaaaaw, breaking the wooooorld... Breaking my heart ;n; spoilers without context

The Tails Doll genuinely scared me when I first read about it but I still like the Super Sonic Racing song for its meme impact:

At least I finally got over fearing Can You Feel the Sunshine by listening to this cover instead when it came out. 😅

Oh! man that covers is so nice, but wait, Super Sonic Racing is a meme? Since when? How is it Super Sonic Racing has become meme before this wonder!?

-And how much sugar would you like in your coffe?

EVERY SINGLE BIT OF ALL YOU HAVE!

-Get out of my cafe.

But It has come to this, no other way, It makes the only sense.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Got to the end of the main story for Legends Arceus (still got a long postgame to go though) but I thought I'd share this theme for the credits:

You heard that right, it's a great remix of Route 209.

Few Pokémon games actually have memorable credits music imo but the other two standouts are great as well:

Dipping back into Smash remixes, the above song was also done well in the second half of this theme (not that the first half isn't also great):

Oh yeah, here's another (spoilers) battle theme I really liked from Legends Arceus:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In honor of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes being announced today, here's just a sample of the amazing soundtrack the first game has:

• Love
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Ah yes, the most beautiful and eloquent song about wanting to bang your professor regardless of if they're a guy or girl. 😂

I kid, the song is great. It used to be the longest song in Smash Ultimate before Sephiroth arrived. Of course I'm also a fan of the Smash version for how intense it can get:

There are way too many other Three Houses songs I could put and also way too many other vocal FE songs I could list as well. I guess I could offer my favorite 3H remixes (and their originals) from the Fire Emblem Premium Arrange II album. TECHNICALLY they are still video game songs because they appeared in Fire Emblem Heroes. These songs and the rest of the album were originally going to be played live at Fire Emblem Expo II but then…Covid happened……

This particular song arrangement is just so damn good it convinced me to buy the CD itself:

You sir, have really great taste in video game music :) 3H had an amazing and unforgettable soundtrack for sure. It's cool how much you enjoy the songs like I do.

I think I'll keep posting on this thread occasionally since there's just so many songs I've enjoyed, and still enjoy listening to.

https://youtu.be/IjtE4nPMN5g
https://youtu.be/ovfyhRTMorU
https://youtu.be/wBaIvvU4xLw

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
My favorite tracks from Deltarune: Chapter 2:

The last two tracks remind me of Power Rangers.

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
"I do not comprehend"

-Gale

Many good songs are still born from MegaTen, but I miss Shoji Meguro's versatility.

Ah yes, the most beautiful and eloquent song about wanting to bang your professor regardless of if they're a guy or girl. 😂
To be fair, both Byleth are beautiful Male Byleth's face looks sculpted by the gods.

Last edited:
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I almost forget this gem from Undertale.

Here's my favorite track from the Undertale mod Unitale.

Unitale OST - "Alphys Takes Action"

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You sir, have really great taste in video game music :) 3H had an amazing and unforgettable soundtrack for sure. It's cool how much you enjoy the songs like I do.
Thanks 😊

My favorite tracks from Deltarune: Chapter 2:
A CYBER'S WORLD and Big Shot absolutely blew me away when I first heard them. I still put them on to for just how catchy they are. In Big Shot I particularly love the segment from The World Revolving and how it meshes well with the Mettaton NEO theme.

I also really enjoyed this track in Deltarune ch 2. It feels very final-dungeony

In fact it also reminds me of this Kirby theme. I think it's about time to open the floodgates with some Kirby music anyway:

This theme was so good they made a different version for the boss rush mode of the game:

Planet Robobot probably has my favorite overall soundtrack for its recurring motif. Plus just listen to its final boss themes:

I actually gasped the first time I heard this theme with the significance it has to Kirby lore. It was foreshadowing Star Allies too:

And here's proof of the best motif to come out in a 3DS game:

I almost forget this gem from Undertale.

I've come to appreciate this track so much more ever since it got layered into Big Shot.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Since I think nobody has posted it, I'll do. Heh, Kirby's final smash clearly had to come from one of his best boss fights.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Since I think nobody has posted it, I'll do. Heh, Kirby's final smash clearly had to come from one of his best boss fights.

CROWNED is so good too. Not surprised they've remixed it so many times.

Other great Return to Dreamland songs:

Anyone else remember this theme from the trailer of the cancelled GameCube Kirby game? Ah, good times.

• Love
Reactions: karasu and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Everybody hates Yukari's trains: Origins this thing still creeps me out

CROWNED is so good too. Not surprised they've remixed it so many times.

Good times indeed, Kirby RtDL was the Kirby game I played the most and several times with friends, it was disastrously fun and epic, especially when I swallowed a teammate and they got stuck in the star Kirby threw hahaha.

On the other hand, I think so, Magolor along with Marx are the bosses who received most remixes. A little weird considering how popular 02 is, it only had one remix, it's cool and it was well used in Sub-Space Emissary, but it seems a little weird to me.

The dark matter returned in the form of the enemies who took over the Halberd haha.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
On the other hand, I think so, Magolor along with Marx are the bosses who received most remixes. A little weird considering how popular 02 is, it only had one remix, it's cool and it was well used in Sub-Space Emissary, but it seems a little weird to me.

The dark matter returned in the form of the enemies who took over the Halberd haha.

Ahhh, Brawl had so many amazing Kirby remixes, including one for Marx. It's a shame that Ultimate only added like two.

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Everybody hates Yukari's trains 2: Danm gap-hag troll

Ahhh, Brawl had so many amazing Kirby remixes, including one for Marx. It's a shame that Ultimate only added like two.

Brawl has the best Smash music in my opinion, from the intro to their own songs, do you remember its epic Final Destination or Taboo?

Unrelated, but this reminded me about that time when I paly SSB4 on Wii U online, when I defeat dudes using my almighty Meta Knight some of them did rage quit and sent messages saying "the neft was fake!!!11!11" lol. Oh my... Their weakness still disgusts me.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Brawl has the best Smash music in my opinion, from the intro to their own songs, do you remember its epic Final Destination or Taboo?

Unrelated, but this reminded me about that time when I paly SSB4 on Wii U online, when I defeat dudes using my almighty Meta Knight some of them did rage quit and sent messages saying "the neft was fake!!!11!11" lol. Oh my... Their weakness still disgusts me.

Technically Ultimate still has the best smash music since it has all the tracks from Brawl and the others but in terms of new remixes yeah.

Can't forget Brawl's opening either.

While I'm still on Brawl, I also love its version of the Tetris theme, with this arrangement done by none other than the great Yoko Shimomura of Kingdom Hearts and Professor Layton fame.

Here's a few of (but not all of) the other themes she arranged for Smash Bros overall:

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Those are technicalities, technicalities! But hey, F-Zero is love, F-Zero is live and of course its OST on Smash too! I remember when the "Here comes a new challenger!" came out and I saw our beloved Captain I was surprised as hell, And after that I was excited, I was still playing GBA F-Zero and GX, oh boy.... To be young and innocent again, those times when I play without knowing much about the unlockable characters... Yep, Brawl was the first Smash I bought and played in depth.

Here's a few of (but not all of) the other themes she arranged for Smash Bros overall:

I would like to post more about Ultimate but I don't play it all that much, I've also been driven away a bit because of all the shitpost in the comments of the OST videos of any game which enters to Smash.

But anyway, all this made me nostalgic about the Wii, there are many hidden gems on that console which have beautiful OSTs.

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would like to post more about Ultimate but I don't play it all that much, I've also been driven away a bit because of all the shitpost in the comments of the OST videos of any game which enters to Smash.
Understandable, which is why I mostly don't look at the comments nowadays.

Those are technicalities, technicalities! But hey, F-Zero is love, F-Zero is live and of course its OST on Smash too! I remember when the "Here comes a new challenger!" came out and I saw our beloved Captain I was surprised as hell, And after that I was excited, I was still playing GBA F-Zero and GX, oh boy.... To be young and innocent again, those times when I play without knowing much about the unlockable characters... Yep, Brawl was the first Smash I bought and played in depth.
That reminds of one of the funnier remixes in Ultimate. It's done by the guy who did stuff for another racing game and I just love how cheesy it sounds:

• Love
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
PAKO CHASE SIMULATOR
this is the first game I bought, I like the indie type soundtrack a lot

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Just wanted to give a shout-out to probably my favorite Metroid track ever. I know it's not like most Metroid music since it's just a remix made for Smash but something about the way the violins sound in this piece sounds both beautiful and cacophonous……it kind of reminds me of a whiny voice crying out in frustration like a spoiled child, thus this song best encapsulates all the whiny angst I feel at having to do even the smallest of tasks and the frustration I feel while enduring the turmoil of existing. Maybe that's not the vibe anyone else would get but it's just how I feel about this song lol.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
A CYBER'S WORLD and Big Shot absolutely blew me away when I first heard them. I still put them on to for just how catchy they are. In Big Shot I particularly love the segment from The World Revolving and how it meshes well with the Mettaton NEO theme.
Have you noticed the similarities between Mettaton NEO's and Spamton NEO's designs? I wonder if other mechanical monsters in the Undertale universe have a NEO form, and if that version of them is built the same way.

Anyway, here's my favorite Friday Night Funkin' tunes:

• Love
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Have you noticed the similarities between Mettaton NEO's and Spamton NEO's designs? I wonder if other mechanical monsters in the Undertale universe have a NEO form, and if that version of them is built the same way.
Indeed I have, I think it's also a popular theory that Spamton obtained the actual NEO armor from a dead Mettaton meaning that the Genocide route of Undertale must be canon to all routes of Deltarune since he's fightable in all of them.

I have finished the postgame of Legends Arceus and came across two amazing themes, be warned since one of them is a gigantic spoiler about the game as a whole. I'm not exaggerating in that it's the biggest twist they've got.

The Volo thing was predicted by Pokémon Masters EX funnily enough. His battle theme was even foreshadowed too:

Last edited: