• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yep, these Sonic IDW quotes look good here.

View attachment 86473

So glad the karaoke place I usually go to has this song.

They also have these songs:

And speaking of City Escape, it was the song that made me fall in love with the Sonic franchise. I have a confession to make: I wasn't that big into Sonic until around late 2012 when I was already 18. It was only because of the Game Grumps's playthrough of Sonic 06 that I realized that even when Sonic is bad, the music can still be great and the game itself can still be funny.

Anyway, here's all the other City Escape versions:

This next cover is by the Persona 5 lady, music which is for another day. Can't wait til this album comes out later this month:

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I know there are Ace Attorney fans around here and no one has posted this, I feel offended, all this is true because everything said along with this song becomes fact.

So glad the karaoke place I usually go to has this song.

They also have these songs:

And speaking of City Escape, it was the song that made me fall in love with the Sonic franchise. I have a confession to make: I wasn't that big into Sonic until around late 2012 when I was already 18. It was only because of the Game Grumps's playthrough of Sonic 06 that I realized that even when Sonic is bad, the music can still be great and the game itself can still be funny.

Anyway, here's all the other City Escape versions:

This next cover is by the Persona 5 lady, music which is for another day. Can't wait til this album comes out later this month:
That's cool, the site where I could do Karaoke only had pure weebs stuff... Wait, you almost stole all the vocals in one post! shit.

In my case, I have liked Sonic since I can remember, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Advance 3 were some of the first games I have ever played along with Tekken 3 Guilty Gear for PS1, that was when I was 4 years old. I miss that time when Sonic, Mario and Pokemon were full of good spin offs, now only the main games stand out... Sometimes.

Sonic Riders and Riders Zero Gravity are one of my favorite games in terms of racing, the number of characters, extreme gears and tracks made me fall in love with it, not to mention how well it fit in with the franchise, a spin-off with a lot of personality, it's a shame that it died for the eagerness to ride a silly trend. Not to mention its songs, I have not seen a better final track theme in a racing game.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I know there are Ace Attorney fans around here and no one has posted this, I feel offended, all this is true because everything said along with this song becomes fact.

Hey I technically remembered Great Ace Attorney, though my binge of the whole franchise was already a few months ago. I really like T&T's Objection theme as well. It was good enough apparently that they remixed it twice for Ace Attorney 5 and 6!

2016 is my favorite just for how confident and brazen the second half of the theme is. It really shows just how far Phoenix has come as a lawyer and how much of a handle he has on things!

I also like Apollo's Objection theme, they made it his encounter theme too.

Sonic Riders and Riders Zero Gravity are one of my favorite games in terms of racing, the number of characters, extreme gears and tracks made me fall in love with it, not to mention how well it fit in with the franchise, a spin-off with a lot of personality, it's a shame that it died for the eagerness to ride a silly trend. Not to mention its songs, I have not seen a better final track theme in a racing game.
I really like the soundtrack of Team Sonic Racing. A lot of great composers from all across Sonic worked on it. For now though, compare the song's main theme to one of its ingame versions:

The funniest thing about the above song is that it only plays in the garage while customizing your vehicles. It really didn't need to go this hard but they did anyway. 😂

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I had to pick a single all-time favorite instrumental track from the entirety of the Sonic series it would have to be…….this one from Sonic Runners:

Something about the chords just reminds me so much of when I was practicing piano as a small child. I also like how this song COULD have lyrics though I have yet to see any actual good versions (some of the fan made lyrics are just ok). I like to imagine that if this song really did have lyrics, then it would be something about Somebody, maybe Sonic himself reinvigorating himself and experiencing the world through running again after spending some downtime feeling all depressed and shit or whatever. I wish I had the talent to make it.

That song also has several other remixes, including from the same 30th anniversary album that just came out:

This was another song from Sonic Runners that I also found to be quite lovely:

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Strangely I haven't osted much about Trails, I don't know why since the franchise has incredible song, suitable for such a fantastic but at the same time believable world, it manages to capture well the whole stuff about see legendary heroes in the making.

I really like the soundtrack of Team Sonic Racing. A lot of great composers from all across Sonic worked on it. For now though, compare the song's main theme to one of its ingame versions:
Nothing against the S&SASR, I only played the first one and I hadn't a lot of opportunity or interest in playing the later ones despite the fact that I loved the first one.
If I had to pick a single all-time favorite instrumental track from the entirety of the Sonic series it would have to be…….this one from Sonic Runners:
There is a lot to choose from, too much I would say.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
C

CrescendoChiller

Mar 15, 2022
Pokémon XD OST - T60: Colosseum Battle #1

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just finished the main story of Kirby and the Forgotten Land. These are my favorite themes so far:

Reactions: Ringo and Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't hear lalalala spoilers out lalalalala
I tried my best to pick only ones that aren't spoilery too since some are from pretty early on in the game. The middle one might be a bit later but is it really a spoiler that Dedede is in a Kirby game? Hopefully not. 😅

• Yay!
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I tried my best to pick only ones that aren't spoilery too since some are from pretty early on in the game. The middle one might be a bit later but is it really a spoiler that Dedede is in a Kirby game? Hopefully not. 😅
I appreciate that effort, but I'm very purist, even the music that plays when you beat up Whispy Woods, who is the most obvious boss of 80% of Kirby games, I consider it a spoiler, I don't want to ruin the experience of hitting him for the fiftieth time in the slightest!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I appreciate that effort, but I'm very purist, even the music that plays when you beat up Whispy Woods, who is the most obvious boss of 80% of Kirby games, I consider it a spoiler, I don't want to ruin the experience of hitting him for the fiftieth time in the slightest!
Fair enough, I can understand that.

• Hugs
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Let me post a classic, it's not my favorite YGO game but this song is already almost representative of the franchise.

Fair enough, I can understand that.
Seriously speaking, I don't consider that a spoiler, but I do prefer not to know anything, both to not spoil any early surprises of the game as well as not to create hype for a game that I will not be able to play

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Pah! All you youngsters with your modern video games, don't know what real tunes are 🤣🤣

Nothing beats a Rob Hubbard SID tune on a C64

Reactions: Manaaja
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020

I know what you are thinking, why do you keep the intros dynamic? because they are fucking awesome Man I have to beat Kiwami 1 and 2, I hope Ryuji got the Nishiki treatment.
I few of my favourite songs from some of my top games with excellent soundtracks! :happy:

Thanks dude, you reminded me about Tales of.

• Love
Reactions: karasu and Manaaja
karasu

karasu

ダメ人間
Apr 6, 2022
Thanks dude, you reminded me about Tales of.
Yes, I really enjoy the Tales of series! My favourites are probably Vesperia and Symphonia. :happy:
The theme that plays in Yormgen in Vesperia really hits different for me. Feels like I'm in another world when I listen to it.

• Love
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Crash Twinsanity - "Uka Uka Boss Theme"

Crash Twinsanity - "Mecha Bandicoot"

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022

A Love Suicide - Yutaka Minobe

Woodsman Wolf - Kris Force

Last edited:
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
The music in this game has no business being this good.

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Recently picked up Guilty Gear -Strive-. Probably my new favorite fighting game soundtrack. A few of my favs from it

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Star Fox Corneria -Hajime Hirasawa- (arrangement made by original composer of the game)

Dragon's Dogma - Into Free ~Dangan~

Jet Set Radio Future - Birthday Cake

Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Still In The Dark"

Chrono Cross OST - Radical Dreamers

After Burner II [arcade]

Silent Hill 2 OST - Promise

Shinobi OST - PS2
* PoLLuTEd WateR

* tHe HAnD

Vib Ribbon Original *Overflowing Emotions

~Farewell~

Last edited: