• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Great boss themes in Undertale:

And of course: the myth, the legendary theme itself, MEGALOVANIA. I was already a Homestuck fan long before Undertale came out so to see it in Smash Bros eventually was quite a surprise.

The Smash version was also done by Toby Fox himself.

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's time for me to post something about Knuckles, I didn't want to spam themes from his stages either, but hey, that's one of the best parts of SA2.

I've been holding back until it's seasonally appropriate but fuck it.

Am I the only one who hears a few notes from Fire Emblem's Lost in Thoughts All Alone? Oh well that's a post for another day.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I've been holding back until it's seasonally appropriate but fuck it.

Am I the only one who hears a few notes from Fire Emblem's Lost in Thoughts All Alone? Oh well that's a post for another day.

Right? Sometimes it's hard not to spam OST from your favorite sagas, but hey, here's another one of my favorites from SA2.

Whenever I listen to the themes of his stages in SA2 I remember Knuckles Archie, I don't know why, maybe 'cause he is his badassest incarnation, look at his Chaos Powers.

I don't see anything similar between them but maybe it's because at a certain point their rhythm is "staggered", I don't know if the term in english is called like that tho.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Going through the thread again I realized something, not just has Nintendo made DMCA claims recently, Square Enix too, ohw...
Nintendo making DMCA claims is so tragic because they have barely any other avenues for listening to most of their music besides turning on the games themselves and plugging in headphones (which I used to with Pokémon White lol). Even if they did make some way to eventually listen to their music on Apple or Spotify I think I'd still prefer YouTube because people on YouTube actually make extended versions which I sometimes prefer.

Anyway, I thought I'd just like to share some of my favorite Mega Man themes remixed for Smash Bros:

Reactions: Ringo
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Another Legends Arceus theme I came across today. I didn't think they could improve on Mt. Coronet even more after BDSP but here we are. I especially love the added vocal bits.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I barely started the game and my friend was crucified by an evil AI

I'm not kidding, the Cursed Waves were fucking scary.
I always get this song confused with this one but they both sound really amazing.

For me they are both amazing too, although the way they were engraved in my head was not the best, ah Lancelot Returns

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Some good news at least: Pokémon decided to put the entire soundtrack of the original Diamond and Pearl up along with a way to download it for free.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I swear, no matter how many years have passed, this songs still creeps the hell out of me.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
When talking about Kuze, everyone says "How many times must we teach you this lesson, old man?", but the old man was teaching a lesson to us instead.

It's good I managed to catch 0 on sale, one of the best OSTs from Yakuza series.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
More Deltarune Chapter 1 before I eventually unload the greatest hits of Chapter 2:

And last but not least, The World Revolving:

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
It's closely related to the GBA game even in its trailers, so I'm posting it, Nintendo if you make a DMCA claim to this on top of not making F-Zero I'm going to hit you