• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Personally, I prefer Takeharu Ishimoto, my favorite song of him is this

I can't, I crying...

I thought it was Nobuo's man this track is love

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
For me Pokemon does not stand out much in music but there are areas that evoke a nostalgic feeling in me just using their music.

I never got into PokemonOSTs and i got to say i was not expecting this

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
A doujin arrangement, but now it's official thanks to Lost Word!

I spent the whole afternoon on this instead of doing homework... Nah I had fun

• Wow
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
A doujin arrangement, but now it's official thanks to Lost Word!

I spent the whole afternoon on this instead of doing homework... Nah I had fun

Love how unapologetic is this

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
No matter how brutal you are, you can't forget the groove, now MOVE!

Love how unapologetic is this
Most of O Life JP's arrangements are like this, at least those of the same genre, they are a diverse circle in that regard, I would post more but it would no longer be video game music haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, I've just been on a Pokémon soundtrack grind recently for obvious reasons. 😅

I think every Pokémon game has at least something to offer music wise but I'm definitely in the minority for thinking Sword and Shield has good tracks. I mainly like these ones for having the same leitmotif:

I really like the way Wyndon sounds and if I ever get to go to London I will have this theme in my head on repeat.

This one too because it was done by the Legendary Toby Fox. I feel like when he was given the opportunity to make this he also put his all into trying to put in as many sound fonts or instruments from previous Pokémon soundtracks as he could. Listen closely at various points and you can hear Hoenn's trumpets, Sinnoh's drums, Johto's bells, etc. It's also apparently from some Homestuck yaoi fan fiction he made as a joke

Reactions: LastFlowers
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I also like Marnie's battle theme because the cheers always get my blood pumping:

Bede's battle theme almost sounds straight out of Sonic Mania:

And of course, the Chad version of the Kalos gym leader theme (not melody-wise but it's going for the same style but does it better):

• Love
Reactions: Ringo
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022

I don't know if anyone else is old enough to have played this game in 1999 or 2000. I've often thought I might listen to this when I ctb because of the absolute nostalgia it brings of the last time I remember being young, happy and carefree. Just going to school and coming home and playing games. Before social media and all the bullshit the internet is now. Before there were professional gamer and streamers. When every gamer was just a casual and things were fun.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For me Pokemon does not stand out much in music but there are areas that evoke a nostalgic feeling in me just using their music.

I just got to this same area in Legends Arceus and…

I popped off when this played. The actual melody doesn't actually start until about 3 and a half minutes of being in this area but it's worth it.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
My favorite track from Sally Face.

"Memories and Dreams"

• Love
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
If no one posts more about Sonic I will! A rare choice right? Only the vocal themes of this game are remembered

Yeah, I've just been on a Pokémon soundtrack grind recently for obvious reasons. 😅

I think every Pokémon game has at least something to offer music wise but I'm definitely in the minority for thinking Sword and Shield has good tracks. I mainly like these ones for having the same leitmotif:

I really like the way Wyndon sounds and if I ever get to go to London I will have this theme in my head on repeat.

This one too because it was done by the Legendary Toby Fox. I feel like when he was given the opportunity to make this he also put his all into trying to put in as many sound fonts or instruments from previous Pokémon soundtracks as he could. Listen closely at various points and you can hear Hoenn's trumpets, Sinnoh's drums, Johto's bells, etc. It's also apparently from some Homestuck yaoi fan fiction he made as a joke

Really? I think that's the least of it's problems, is it one to start with? I didn't hear that many songs from S&S but I liked what I heard, especially the Marnie theme!

I don't know if anyone else is old enough to have played this game in 1999 or 2000. I've often thought I might listen to this when I ctb because of the absolute nostalgia it brings of the last time I remember being young, happy and carefree. Just going to school and coming home and playing games. Before social media and all the bullshit the internet is now. Before there were professional gamer and streamers. When every gamer was just a casual and things were fun.

I didn't play it directly but my big bro was in love with that game, thanks for reminding me of the old days.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022

Start the game strong.

So if VN do count then this one.

Last edited:
  • Love
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022

This is what you hear when you first set out with worry gripping you (game is peaceful beforehand).

Song stuck in my head forever now.

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Use your intellect, evade my blows human.