• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Quizzaci0us

Quizzaci0us

Little Frog
Apr 13, 2023
Some Markiplier and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fanart
image_212.jpg

AbbaGio💛💜

ethereal.angel

ethereal.angel

hopes to fly high like an angel or dove someday ~☆
Aug 11, 2023
Hi! This will be SS's official thread for sharing art! (as approved by the mods)

All forms of art are welcome! Sketches, paintings, digital art, sculptures, crafts, posters, poems, stories, photographs, videos/films, animation, music, dance, fashion, cosplay, etc.

I turn to art sometimes to try to express what I can't understand but when I show it to others, they often say it's "depressing"... so I thought this might be a good avenue for us who make and enjoy art :)

P.S. doesn't have to be dark or anything, all kinds of art are good!

randomly got the vision to draw this one day, so i just did ♡

Attachments

• IMG_1194.png
    IMG_1194.png
    542.2 KB · Views: 0
wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023

This is a new music track I've been working on for a long ass time - it's about a tough relationship I've been in, and the mental health disaster it was (and still is) for me, enjoy!

Wow I really like how it sounds

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
WIP! I have put this fanart of Rantarou and Kokichi on hold. It was supposed to be drawn for luck in hopes of me getting Kokichi in Identity V :) Everyone's artwork is also very beautiful. You all are amazing :smiling: