• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Icy angel anyone?

Attachments

• Untitled350_20231002170557.png
    Untitled350_20231002170557.png
    481 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled350_20231002170604.png
    Untitled350_20231002170604.png
    508.3 KB · Views: 0
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I have a little character I like to scribble to express how I feel.

Attachments

• Illustratiyuhon.png
    Illustratiyuhon.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Illustration42.png
    Illustration42.png
    554.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Illustratiobkhn.png
    Illustratiobkhn.png
    327.7 KB · Views: 0
Daymondog

Daymondog

Oct 10, 2023
image.png

image.png

Oct 2, 2023
I've been meaning to draw me dying for some time but the stretches didn't quite look how i wanted. this is me drowning + vague me collapsed :> 1698372628668

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Sharing here two of my favourite pieces that nobody else seems to like except for me :(
Hope this is their place
I absolutely love these. The mood is so rich and deep. Really like the pose in the first painting and the darkness in the second one contrasting with the background.
Sorry to hear other people didn't like it, but those are very good, you just need the right people to appreciate them.
Beautiful paintings, will be staying in my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: lu15007
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Untitled356 20231030114626

Feeling the image in more ways than one. Art was a must.

Reactions: movinout17
A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
This is insane!!! The Angel devil and CSM in general is amazing. You captured him so well, and the lighting is remarkable!

It won't let me post as separate, so this'll have to be part of my compliment reply ig.
Image 22
Something I never ended up finishing or posting anywhere. I'm not a fan of how it is (hence why I didn't finish it), but I still appreciate the idea behind it. Had to dig for something I never showed anyone or posted lol. Just in case.

Last edited:
CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I'm really enjoying looking through everyone's artwork, so I am gonna add one of my own.

This artwork is largely just a continued vent work. I wanted to capture a realistic skull with its teeth and jaw falling off- with flies and such in the background, representing a loss of self amongst the sin and trauma. Instead, it became more cartoonish- which is a shame because I got the bone color and general shapes perfect. I like it, though, it makes the piece reflect what my mania feels like.

Originally, I wanted the skull to be realistic, thus the proportions and such- however, this became a painting I only ever worked on while I was upset. So, I ended up finishing it in an equally manic way... with posca markers and no planning while sobbing hysterically. I think it suits the surreal nightmare vibe I was going for.

You'll notice how messy the background is; with lots of drips, handprints, and mess. This is because, for a long time, I would fill my hands with paint when I wanted to SH and just.. go ham on the canvas lolol.

Anyway, here is 'Bad Dream'
Screenshot 20231104 001012 Gallery

Looking back at this piece, Im really happy with how muddy the reds are. Looks like dried blood.

BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
I'm really enjoying looking through everyone's artwork, so I am gonna add one of my own.

This artwork is largely just a continued vent work. I wanted to capture a realistic skull with its teeth and jaw falling off- with flies and such in the background, representing a loss of self amongst the sin and trauma. Instead, it became more cartoonish- which is a shame because I got the bone color and general shapes perfect. I like it, though, it makes the piece reflect what my mania feels like.

Originally, I wanted the skull to be realistic, thus the proportions and such- however, this became a painting I only ever worked on while I was upset. So, I ended up finishing it in an equally manic way... with posca markers and no planning while sobbing hysterically. I think it suits the surreal nightmare vibe I was going for.

You'll notice how messy the background is; with lots of drips, handprints, and mess. This is because, for a long time, I would fill my hands with paint when I wanted to SH and just.. go ham on the canvas lolol.

Anyway, here is 'Bad Dream'
View attachment 122251

Looking back at this piece, Im really happy with how muddy the reds are. Looks like dried blood.
I love it!
I love how carefree and full of emotion it looks!
Going with emotions and not realism was definitely the right call!
I love how the few outlines are not following a "clean path" and are intersecting with the bg/skull
I love the bg! Full of symbolism and CHAOS

I always adore people who can just draw without constraints. For me I have a really bad perfectionism so everything has to be pixel-perfect. It feels caged and is exhausting BUT it does feel really good once it's done even if it takes SOOO long. I think it's getting better tho and GJ :)

edit: not meant to be a reply after this point ^^'

After the trauma-inducing Anime ending of Attack on Titan, I think this is more than appropriate to share ^^

I did the on-paper one first while I was in a clinic and started watching this awesome story ;-;
(I had a template but did not trace :) )
The second one was earlier this year and my first project in Photoshop. I did this "remaster" cause I wanted to practice PS for uni and it felt kinda unfinished with the lower part missing.
Now after seeing both again... I like the face of the on-paper one SOO much more...... I think it is mainly the eyes and face shape it feels more asymmetrical and "in-motion"? In the first one, he actually has this angry passion as an expression like in the first seasons of the anime. The second one feels kinda stiff and his head/hair is larger for some kind of reason >_<
I might have to redo the face again qwq

IMG 20221228 162034
ErenJaeger lowres

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3x+1
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
I try to draw & be creative.
i make character designs and I like to make something with unique anatomy and vision, though something always comes from something else

Attachments

• IMG_7788.png
    IMG_7788.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7789.jpeg
    IMG_7789.jpeg
    605.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5891.png
    IMG_5891.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6302.png
    IMG_6302.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Reimustein

Reimustein

Local Loser
Nov 6, 2023
Someone that I am really close to drew NSFW of one of my OCs. It was really violating to see my own characters get turned into a sex object. That's not what they're for. I don't think I want people drawing my characters anymore.

This piece is basically killing off my character.

I call it, "Fucking ended her life. Stupid bitch."

Attachments

• IMG_20231004_191903_742.jpg
    IMG_20231004_191903_742.jpg
    944.3 KB · Views: 0
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
Someone that I am really close to drew NSFW of one of my OCs. It was really violating to see my own characters get turned into a sex object. That's not what they're for. I don't think I want people drawing my characters anymore.

This piece is basically killing off my character.

I call it, "Fucking ended her life. Stupid bitch."
I love your drawing, it feels so visceral and real. I am so sorry someone drew NSFW of your character. You should tell them how uncomfortable it has made you. if you're close & they care, then they will feel sorry and not do it again

• Love
Reactions: Reimustein
Reimustein

Reimustein

Local Loser
Nov 6, 2023
I love your drawing, it feels so visceral and real. I am so sorry someone drew NSFW of your character. You should tell them how uncomfortable it has made you. if you're close & they care, then they will feel sorry and not do it again

I did confront them. They said felt really bad seeing me get so upset about it. They thought it would be okay, but they never asked me if they could draw that.

Though I never did say to them how violated I felt seeing that. I really want to, but I feel like it's a dead topic now.

And thank you for the support!

• Love
Reactions: cetacea
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
I made a short film about the Pokemon movie. Due to copyright law, I couldn't post it on youtube, but I still enjoy doing these type of projects.

• Love
Reactions: binturong and 3x+1
3x+1

3x+1

Curious
Nov 9, 2023
I made this when I had time, I am only starting on Aseprite, mostly learning new things but I was always inspired in Pixel art ! Image 2023 11 11 200850188

• Love
Reactions: lu15007 and kitch
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
A poem
It's about that one dangerous person who haunts your soul that you know you have to say no to or else get pulled back into their cruelty.

💔Saying No To Ghosts💔

Sometimes, you enter me, an arrow

In an instant, you've pierced my heart, I'm floored

Like, where did *that* come from?

Nowhere….just nowhere

Tears start flowing

From somewhere…..

As if they've been storing up in a secret cove

Ready to engulf me in a random sneak wave.

And I realise, you still have a hold.

I mean, I'm going about my day

You pull up

Scarlet dream in a stolen car.

Urging me to get inside

"Go on"

You say

"Come for a ride with me around the block, we can talk about old times"

But I know I won't want to get back out again.

I'll wanna ride that block like a it's a scalextric track, looping, reckless and giddy til the moon tires of her own silver and the early hours lust for dew.

First waltzer at a warm June fair!

And so, I'm very sensible

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll make my own way back. I know you are a ghost of someone I never really knew. An illusion."

I say, swallowing all my precocious horses.

And sometimes, it takes me days to get home.

Back to that place I can finally exhale you.

Doing so, is like vomiting up a hard 'NO' of black coal

How denying your song bruises my throat!

Violet, magenta, the grey of cold ground.

I act human again,

Wearing normal like jeans

'Cause people say you're supposed to be comfy in jeans, but they always left me stiff and awkward.

A fraud.

Some of us were never meant for normal.

You saw me faking ordinary

Easy as Dumbo in kitten heels

And maybe you're laughing

From your fast car as you race your own dark night

Driving women off cliffs they didn't see coming.

But the more I practise,

The better I get.

At saying 'no' to ghosts.