• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
Hi! This will be SS's official thread for sharing art! (as approved by the mods)

All forms of art are welcome! Sketches, paintings, digital art, sculptures, crafts, posters, poems, stories, photographs, videos/films, animation, music, dance, fashion, cosplay, etc.

I turn to art sometimes to try to express what I can't understand but when I show it to others, they often say it's "depressing"... so I thought this might be a good avenue for us who make and enjoy art :)

P.S. doesn't have to be dark or anything, all kinds of art are good!

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Cool stuff here. Just one word of caution .. make sure your images can't be backtracked to social media and similar... Reverse image searching is easy as pie these day's and very thorough (just changing the filename isn't going to cut it at all)

Maybe i'm a bit paranoid but i'd be making sure this account can't be linked to any FB,IG,Twitter and whatnot (well i don't have any of those anyway but i assume at least some people here do.) So yeah better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm not artistic at all. I can't draw a stick figure, and my pictures lack composition. I cook and I do crafts... or I used to. I'm great with a glue gun or a skillet... Please tell me this counts!

Attachments

• IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_20160220_124945885.jpg
    IMG_20160220_124945885.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 252
  • 20181217_141121.jpg
    20181217_141121.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 238
  • IMAG0458.jpg
    IMAG0458.jpg
    625 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
This is pretty beautiful.
I just wasted this year trying to get better at figure drawing and painting using watercolor. But my art always looks childish and unfinished.
Thank you so much huhuhu and hey, art's always a process! Time spent practicing art is not a waste at all! I bet you improved much more than you think. I want to try painting as well, but haven't done so yet.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
What a nice thread to scroll through. Good job, everyone.

I've posted some of my paintings before, but here are two more I did.

AgtD3TH.png

FvtndyR.jpg