• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I love black and white photos. Especially with grain. And that colour one

Nice!! How long did it take to learn to carve like that?

I started woodcarving when i was stuck in the house yrs ago but didn't think much of it, then i got sent to this nutty art group 10yrs ago, felt out of place, couldn't draw or paint then one of the staff gave me this bit of stone & i was hooked, it can take me up to 6mths from start to Finnish but the best part for me is i now run said art group & get to teach others & watch them produce something they thought they never could.

Sorry digressed again. Altogether about a year, its easy really, you go with the shape of the stone.

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I started woodcarving when i was stuck in the house yrs ago but didn't think much of it, then i got sent to this nutty art group 10yrs ago, felt out of place, couldn't draw or paint then one of the staff gave me this bit of stone & i was hooked, it can take me up to 6mths from start to Finnish but the best part for me is i now run said art group & get to teach others & watch them produce something they thought they never could.

Sorry digressed again. Altogether about a year, its easy really, you go with the shape of the stone.
No please, I think it's really interesting and unusual. I can't draw etc either, and stopped enjoying doing photography a while back

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
I made this when I first started learning PhotoShop. It's a composite of photos I took at a nightclub along with a guy covered in meat. I think the ground beef heart on his chest is a nice touch.

wX4ElOY.jpg

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
Hey everyone! I've been gone for a while from this forum but I'm baccckkk and I just want to share this little piece I wrote just now with you all. It's from my currently aching heart.

-----

He is there, his face projected on the digital screen, like everything is nowadays. I touch his face, ripples of colors shooting out of my fingertip. They disappear as soon as I draw back. His face looks forward, his eyes upfront. But even then, I have no way of knowing if he is looking at me. Close yet far away, I wonder if he'll ever take a step towards me in this seemingly endless distance that has suddenly materialized between us, imperceptible to the naked eye, yet stretching to limitless ends as quickly as the time twixt two blinks. We are an ever-expanding universe apart. And even when I touch his face— his real face— I wonder as I stare into his eyes if he's staring back into mine, or if I am merely staring at an empty void, the remnants of a blackhole that has quenched every spark of sunshine that once shone in the orbits of his irises. And still, I have no way of knowing. I've had no way of knowing for some time now.

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
(noticed there's not really any written art here so sharing with u all! hopefully, people will add more!)

Soooo I love writing and I usually express myself through short written pieces like this one:

---------

I want to punch through my chest, break off my rib cage, pluck out my heart, and clench the damn thing as hard as I can until the cracks give over and it all turns to pathetic little pieces I'd set on fire.

Maybe then I could stop hearing these deafening, desperate broken heartbeats.

Rose Mirren

Rose Mirren

roses are so overrated
Dec 10, 2018
okay last one for tonight, here's a poem I wrote a while back:

my soul is metamorphosing,
only backwards. a butterfly into
a cocoon. i feel myself
retreating further
inside, my once bright
wings caving in. lost
in the chasm of my
aberrant thoughts, silence
takes on blurry faces. eyes,
mangled. body,
bruised. would you dare
to love me still?

Last edited:
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I used to do art pretty regularly once upon a time, a lot of fan art. The sketch in red pencil is my beautiful boyfriend, love of my life.

Attachments

• EEDA9A11-0BEC-416E-B879-558150674334.jpeg
    EEDA9A11-0BEC-416E-B879-558150674334.jpeg
    911.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 5F9474BA-54C7-4224-8550-C0A6E83D6531.png
    5F9474BA-54C7-4224-8550-C0A6E83D6531.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 80
  • B2AF0C8C-BF9F-4187-9D4B-0D3CCEBFC1EB.png
    B2AF0C8C-BF9F-4187-9D4B-0D3CCEBFC1EB.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 58D6706E-21C8-4DD7-8762-C2D021F750F1.png
    58D6706E-21C8-4DD7-8762-C2D021F750F1.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 75
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Seriously blown away by how good people are. I can't draw at all. Not even a stick man with a ruler. Not even a straight line with a ruler.

This stuff is worthy of a art gallery display &
I hope some of you go on to do art as a career.

@Johnnythefox am surprised you don't do professional photography

@daikon your pictures of your boyfriend are absolutely amazing ❤️ Sending you a hug.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
@stellabelle damn yes!!! They are awesome!!! I wish I could do that sort of thing but am way too clutsy. Love the purple sparkly :-)
Thank you :] I love painting my nails...they are totally natural too, I love that they look all perfect and fake. I wish I could master more designs. I need to purchase a new topcoat, I tossed the other one I had because it was poor quality. And regarding the purple with glitter - guess who chose that design for me? Ha!

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you :] I love painting my nails...they are totally natural too, I love that they look all perfect and fake. I wish I could master more designs. I need to purchase a new topcoat, I tossed the other one I had because it was poor quality. And regarding the purple with glitter - guess who chose that design for me? Ha!

Was it a young man with EXCELLENT taste ;-)