• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
I'm just tired of this overthinking and mood swings...gonna share some paintings I did. They are mostly finished in very short time.

Mmexport1672122237613 This is part of the poster I designed for my band debut concert.

IMG 20221227 142416 I love metal but my painting style isn't that metal, lol.

https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/12/161277_mmexport1671798473099_copy.jpg

Attachments

• mmexport1671798473099 copy.jpg
    mmexport1671798473099 copy.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 0
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
IMG 20230112 194914130

A good friend of mine got me into art journaling and it's been really fun. Most of it is collages of book pages, sheet art, magazines, but sometimes I paint. Typography is also a hobby of mine. The left is lyrics from Movements song "Full Circle", the right is a quote from the show Sharp Objects.

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
Mmexport1674837936029
Those in the background are some meds I was taking (but the packages are picture found online mostly, I'd love to take pictures on my own but I don't have those packages with me), and I really miss some of my (internal) hallucinations in the past actually.

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
@morimori hey maybe watch out with your sig? i know you said you don't care because it only leads to one specific site, but your account on that site leads to your other socials and i don't think it's wise to share that publicly here. just letting you know, ultimately it's up to you. your art is really cute.

morimori

morimori

Jan 24, 2023
@morimori hey maybe watch out with your sig? i know you said you don't care because it only leads to one specific site, but your account on that site leads to your other socials and i don't think it's wise to share that publicly here. just letting you know, ultimately it's up to you. your art is really cute.
tbh my other public social media accounts are dead and aren't linked to anything that has my real info so i really don't mind, but thanks for looking out for me!

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
I originally made this to be my pfp, but the rules said no SH imagery in your pfp, ehehe... Fol lines
It's not my best piece or anything, but in a way I made it for you guys to see it, so I might as well post, ehehe... 👉👈

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

Feb 7, 2023
omg it's so pretty!! and i got unreasonably excited when i saw the toki pona in your sig haha, that's so cool!
Thank you, ehehe~... Maybe I should make some more art to post here, I don't really make much art these days, ehehe!
uwooooo!! sina ken ala ken toki kepeken toki pona?? mi sona ala e jan pi toki pona!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
Thank you, ehehe~... Maybe I should make some more art to post here, I don't really make much art these days, ehehe!
uwooooo!! sina ken ala ken toki kepeken toki pona?? mi sona ala e jan pi toki pona!!
nooo lol i'm so sorry to disappoint you! i do not speak toki pona. :(
i was kind of hyperfixated on it last year but i couldn't gather the motivation to spend more than a couple days learning it. i'm very fond of the language though and i really feel like i should come back to it sometime. admittedly, i have no excuses for not doing that already given how easy to learn the language is, but y'know... maybe i really ought to.
you should definitely make more art though. i think you did a great job!

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

Feb 7, 2023
nooo lol i'm so sorry to disappoint you! i do not speak toki pona. :(
i was kind of hyperfixated on it last year but i couldn't gather the motivation to spend more than a couple days learning it. i'm very fond of the language though and i really feel like i should come back to it sometime. admittedly, i have no excuses for not doing that already given how easy to learn the language is, but y'know... maybe i really ought to.
you should definitely make more art though. i think you did a great job!
I've been like really fixated on it for a while, I and an alter even created like four writing systems for it, hehehe. It's a great language! The cutest language around!! (o^▽^o) And I opened up my drawing software after sending that, and just had no idea what to draw, ehehe... I tried just redrawing my pfp, but it looked bad and I got upset and deleted it all and... I get really upset when making art a lot of the time because I really feel like a failure, ehehe... I used to be so good... (。•́︿•̀。)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and krxbs
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
I've been like really fixated on it for a while, I and an alter even created like four writing systems for it, hehehe. It's a great language! The cutest language around!! (o^▽^o) And I opened up my drawing software after sending that, and just had no idea what to draw, ehehe... I tried just redrawing my pfp, but it looked back and I got upset and deleted it all and... I get really upset when making art a lot of the time because I really feel like a failure, ehehe... I used to be so good... (。•́︿•̀。)
i agree, it's really cute! and i know the struggle of quitting in the middle of a piece because it feels like it's bad, i used to do it all the time with my songs haha.
there really is no other way to improve though, and i'm sure your art couldn't be that bad. i hope you find the inspiration to keep drawing!
also... an alter? are you part of a system? sorry if that's a dumb question, i don't know all the terminology or details regarding that sort of thing but i'd love to learn more if you were comfortable sharing.

• Hugs
FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

Feb 7, 2023
i agree, it's really cute! and i know the struggle of quitting in the middle of a piece because it feels like it's bad, i used to do it all the time with my songs haha.
there really is no other way to improve though, and i'm sure your art couldn't be that bad. i hope you find the inspiration to keep drawing!
also... an alter? are you part of a system? sorry if that's a dumb question, i don't know all the terminology or details regarding that sort of thing but i'd love to learn more if you were comfortable sharing.
I am! Specifically I'm a fusion of two alters, and we're kinda trying to keep this account secret from the others so I might disappear every now and then while another is in control, ehehe... But yeah, I'm apart of a system. It's probably the one 'mental illness' of ours that doesn't actually hurt us. We happened to have a therapist that was really good with systems, and helped us get up on our feet and start to communicate and work together. I guess if you have any questions, send me a message! I think my PMs just opened up, I guess I found out how many posts you need to make, hehehe~

• Hugs
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
I am! Specifically I'm a fusion of two alters, and we're kinda trying to keep this account secret from the others so I might disappear every now and then while another is in control, ehehe... But yeah, I'm apart of a system. It's probably the one 'mental illness' of ours that doesn't actually hurt us. We happened to have a therapist that was really good with systems, and helped us get up on our feet and start to communicate and work together. I guess if you have any questions, send me a message! I think my PMs just opened up, I guess I found out how many posts you need to make, hehehe~
oh, alright! thanks for taking the time to explain. i'm glad that you were able to find a therapist that could support and understand you, and i hope you have a lovely time here. i'll make sure to let you know if my curiosity gets the best of me again and i have anything else to ask. ^^

pleaserethink

pleaserethink

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy
Feb 8, 2023
I'm unsure about the rules on this one. States that no links are allowed but there seem to be other people posting links to youtube so i guess it's okay in the megathread?

If not i'm terribly sorry and please delete. If not you're welcome to enjoy the music me & my buddies put out here :

We (this is more me and not the others) also make dj sets for our listeners so if you have a music playlist ( same or similar genre only though , doesn't matter what but please stick to this) you can send that over and i'll make a set just for you :) Some examples can be found if you look in the supplied link

Peace & love to everyone