• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
I made a short composition as like... A hypothetical backing track for this website, ehehe. I just kind of tried to make something matching the vibes of this place, chill and a bit sad. I wanted to add in some soft percussion or a harmony or something, but I'm honestly not very good at either of those, ehehe... I guess, let me know what you think, ehehe...

yeksovaz

yeksovaz

жить грешно умереть смешно
Jan 21, 2023
I made a short composition as like... A hypothetical backing track for this website, ehehe. I just kind of tried to make something matching the vibes of this place, chill and a bit sad. I wanted to add in some soft percussion or a harmony or something, but I'm honestly not very good at either of those, ehehe... I guess, let me know what you think, ehehe...

thats so cool, great job friend.
parts of it remind me of call me by blondie ahahah

rail.tracerr

rail.tracerr

doing the best i can.
Feb 13, 2023
been a bit anxious to post here because i'm afraid of somehow getting found by my friends/family, but life is short and im probably going to get found out at some point. might as well show you guys something i can do. this is the character i usually draw to represent myself. his name's Rat.

Rat boy

Spiked_Coffee

Spiked_Coffee

Who am I?
Feb 14, 2023
1676565224504 1676565238840 1676565199681

I have a diary where i wright my thoughts and feelings and draw what i feel. I draw whatever comes to mind, maybe i start from a line and than this line becomes an animal or a tree, or something what i start to see in it, and then i continue and there comes something interesting. Its not super puper art but its something at least.

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
@pleaserethink @FieldsofLavender loving the music on here, y'all are so cool it makes me wish i was confident enough to post my own music. keep up the good work!! 💙
and @rail.tracerr your artstyle is super cute. love it.

Chaos at Feast

Chaos at Feast

this degenerate little town
Jan 23, 2023
@pleaserethink Thanks for sharing, gonna rock that dark disco set today! Also gonna check in for the dnb set in a few days ;)
@FieldsofLavender Love that smooth melody, hope you develop it some more or do some other audio-work 👏 (also, love your pfp, thank god I stopped drinking milk years ago)

Reactions: FieldsofLavender
TheBihCalledWillow

TheBihCalledWillow

look at the lil worm-on-a-string on my head
Mar 1, 2023
not something I myself made, but this's something i got a friend of mine to sketch, wanted to share since i have permission.
PFPART
lil sketch of my Wall character in a hoodie with a choker. She's also got some dum lore about her, so dm me if you wanna hear me neurodivergently rant that at you for a couple minutes ig.
also, the lil wormy thing on her head is a worm on a string. (look em up, they're fukn fantastic)

gogurtlord

gogurtlord

he/they
Mar 3, 2023
Hi! This will be SS's official thread for sharing art! (as approved by the mods)

All forms of art are welcome! Sketches, paintings, digital art, sculptures, crafts, posters, poems, stories, photographs, videos/films, animation, music, dance, fashion, cosplay, etc.

I turn to art sometimes to try to express what I can't understand but when I show it to others, they often say it's "depressing"... so I thought this might be a good avenue for us who make and enjoy art :)

P.S. doesn't have to be dark or anything, all kinds of art are good!

Attachments

• Untitled54_20230304183345.png
    Untitled54_20230304183345.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled50_20230211132430.png
    Untitled50_20230211132430.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Untitled51_20230221142925.png
    Untitled51_20230221142925.png
    519.8 KB · Views: 0
Lora_logphant

Lora_logphant

Mar 2, 2023
Art I did some time ago.
164528_hispa_4.png

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
so a few months ago i drew this Cool (gore) Image™ and a week ago i drew a sequel c:
i call this series "wouldnt it be fucked up if ur persona came to life and only one of you survived"
also hi anyone who knows me irl :) good to see you too.

GORE WARNING SCROLL FAST IF U DONT WANNA SEE IT IM WARNING YA
SPOILER dedpastelpunk SPOILER gore2
i was a bit lazier on the colouring of the 2nd one (no coloured lines) but the guts look more realistic so who cares lol.

there is also Reasons™ for the flowers/eyes in the first one and its bc they're different but the same character at the same time hope this helps :)

אשרה

אשרה

into void
Dec 24, 2021
so a few months ago i drew this Cool (gore) Image™ and a week ago i drew a sequel c:
i call this series "wouldnt it be fucked up if ur persona came to life and only one of you survived"
also hi anyone who knows me irl :) good to see you too.

GORE WARNING SCROLL FAST IF U DONT WANNA SEE IT IM WARNING YA
View attachment 106189View attachment 106190
i was a bit lazier on the colouring of the 2nd one (no coloured lines) but the guts look more realistic so who cares lol.

there is also Reasons™ for the flowers/eyes in the first one and its bc they're different but the same character at the same time hope this helps :)
i really like the idea of manifesting parts of yourself and play with them.
my demons werent as nasty anymore once we all realized we're in the same vessel

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i really like the idea of manifesting parts of yourself and play with them.
my demons werent as nasty anymore once we all realized we're in the same vessel
if you're multiple beings in one body you might find it helpful to look into DID/OSDD systems, as well as tuplas and some other related things. a lot of them can help you with communication, day-to-day functioning, and understanding the others inside your body :)

Reactions: אשרה