• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rabbit-

Rabbit-

šŸŽ¼ Achilles Come Down
May 5, 2023
To be brief: I'm desperately, viscerally pissed the fuck off at the moment due to my terrible luck causing a situation I cannot affect. I'm used to being able to keep myself composed- particularly with suppressing anger, so I don't much enjoy feeling this out of control. It's foreign to me.

I don't know how to calm myself down. I really hate feeling helpless to my own body and hormones like this, so I was wondering if anyone had advice on settling or relieving uncontrollable anger.

Either way, I won't do something I'll regret or that will affect others, so don't worry. It's just an indescribably uncomfortable, intense emotion that I'd like to get rid of. The only thing I can think of is to start banging my head into the wall, but it might bother the neighbors, so I thought I would ask.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Well. That is challenging.

From my experience, very few people can "just relax and breathe in-breath out..." etc. The majority cannot just "calm down," contrary to what people say.

Could you try directing your anger towards something productive/useful that does not require too much focus?
For example, I usually clean my room. If the excitement has not disappeared by the time I am done, I go to get some groceries... etc.

~~~
Please don't bang your head into the wall.

Reactions: Rabbit-
Rabbit-

Rabbit-

šŸŽ¼ Achilles Come Down
May 5, 2023
Well. That is challenging.

From my experience, very few people can "just relax and breathe in-breath out..." etc. The majority cannot just "calm down," contrary to what people say.

Could you try directing your anger towards something productive/useful that does not require too much focus?
For example, I usually clean my room. If the excitement has not disappeared by the time I am done, I go to get some groceries... etc.

~~~
Please don't bang your head into the wall.
Ah, I see- I was actually trying deep breathing but wasn't finding success in it, so it's good to know that I should shift my efforts to something else.

I'll change gears, then, and try what you're suggesting instead. Whether it works or not, at the very least I'll have been productive. I appreciate the advice very much, so thank you!

• Love
Reactions: surroundedbydemons
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are in this state. I hate to feel angry. It's fairly rare for me but it kind of frightens me to not know what to do with it. I usually do some exercise and really push myself to try and get rid of the adrenaline. I used to take really long walks and listen to aggressive music.

If there are things you need to do to try and resolve the situation- although- it doesn't entirely sound like you can- then, there's that too. I think it's better to try and conceal anger in professional emails though- if it's work related. I used to try and go for firm but polite. I hope you can resolve this and it passes for you.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
Taking a shower relaxes your mood. Let the warm water soak into your bones. Alternatively a bath. You could also listen to relaxing music while doing it, and even use some scented candles to distract your senses.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Unfortunately, no good advice. I know it from myself. For some people it helps to work out, scream into a pillow.... I once destroyed a wooden chair. I empathise.

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
Man, just control yourself, last time I was outraged, I accidentally injured my hand where I could see my white finger tendons. I had to stitch that shit.