• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Hi!

So I looked into serotonine syndrome, since it is mentioned for ods as unpleasant and painful here on the forum BUT it also occurs with h, f or extasy ods, now I wonder, do you folks have experiences?
I thought that makes ctbing more "euphoric".

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I've had Seratonin Syndrome as an after effect of a massive Amitriptaline overdose I took in November last year.
In my experiences there is absolutely nothing euphoric about it. Immensely twitchy, agitated for about 2 weeks solid. Do not recommend.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
I've had Seratonin Syndrome as an after effect of a massive Amitriptaline overdose I took in November last year.
In my experiences there is absolutely nothing euphoric about it. Immensely twitchy, agitated for about 2 weeks solid. Do not recommend.
sorry that this happened and thank you for sharing

Now I wonder if it was so uncomfortable during the attempt as well

RitaM

RitaM

Mountaineer
Aug 26, 2018
I experienced SS after overdosing on tramadol and amitryptaline. I don't remember much about it apart from waking up from time to time with my limbs jerking, unable to stop moving etc. Definitely no euphoria.

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I was diagnosed with Serotonin Syndrome in 2015. The year that ensued was a nightmare. Would not recommend. The ER doctor was pissed at people taking psych meds because you have no idea how they work. He said they had a girl in there earlier they had to intubate. Was giving this speech to everyone not to take these crazy meds.

S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Serotonin Syndrome really sucks and is no joke. Certainly it's no way to go. I had it last year and it was perhaps the least enjoyable illness of my 50 years. It's one of those things that you think that your going to die and then you wish that you would die, but you don't die.

Last edited:
W

Winter_Flower

Always thirsty for summer rain x
May 18, 2019
I overdosed on venlafaxine just over a year ago. I was put in a waiting room and left for four hours, even though I'd arrived by ambulance. I developed serotonin syndrome and I have to say it was the worst experience of my life. I struggled to talk, they accused me of taking more medication whilst I was in the waiting room, I couldn't walk or lift my arms, when they eventually got me on the bed they struggled to find a vain. I was then shoved on a trolley in the corridor four another four hours. Mental health nurse arrived and I was taken to a side room for interview in a wheelchair as I still couldn't walk properly. Was discharged instantly at midnight and had to find my own way home which was 15 miles away. A friend picked me up, I passed out in the car. Long story short it took me about a week to walk properly again and around six weeks to feel human again. Was never followed up and this was when I lost faith in the system x

L951788

L951788

Student
Dec 28, 2020
I overdosed on venlafaxine just over a year ago. I was put in a waiting room and left for four hours, even though I'd arrived by ambulance. I developed serotonin syndrome and I have to say it was the worst experience of my life. I struggled to talk, they accused me of taking more medication whilst I was in the waiting room, I couldn't walk or lift my arms, when they eventually got me on the bed they struggled to find a vain. I was then shoved on a trolley in the corridor four another four hours. Mental health nurse arrived and I was taken to a side room for interview in a wheelchair as I still couldn't walk properly. Was discharged instantly at midnight and had to find my own way home which was 15 miles away. A friend picked me up, I passed out in the car. Long story short it took me about a week to walk properly again and around six weeks to feel human again. Was never followed up and this was when I lost faith in the system x
No one should be taking SNRIs in the first place. Evil evil drugs.

N

needaplan

Student
Jan 31, 2020
Thank you all for sharing and helping! I get an idea now