• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Carma

Mar 3, 2019
His diet recommendations are true and correct. I've been following that raw carnivore diet for a year and feel quite good, it makes sense, this world, this nature rewards the 'hunters'.
His analysis of the world is crude, direct, but honest. Kill or get killed, there's only force, power, nature selects the psycopath, the strong, morality is a human invention in the air, or something from another world that some carry to here but it's not respected, welcomed, or useful.

Reactions: Marawa
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
His diet recommendations are true and correct. I've been following that raw carnivore diet for a year and feel quite good, it makes sense, this world, this nature rewards the 'hunters'.
His analysis of the world is crude, direct, but honest. Kill or get killed, there's only force, power, nature selects the psycopath, the strong, morality is a human invention in the air, or something from another world that some carry to here but it's not respected, welcomed, or useful.
I agree.

I have been eating more animal foods, (only recently raw) and everything is improving. I had Prozac withdrawal for 1 week and now I feel great again, which is why I haven't been spending my time on this forum.

It's the sad truth, I don't like it. I don't like the world we live in, but I'm not going to make myself miserable on purpose, that's just silly. I know there is no saving anything so I might as well live as happy as I can now.