• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Psychologists say that there's two personalities in a person who want to kill himself. The victim and the killer.
Do you experience this split? If yes, who do you associate you with? Who is the one who is true you?

Reactions: marchshift
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Just want to die. Too many people have already killed me even before I could speak. Too many people silenced me when I could speak. Too many people rejected my ask for help.when I could reach out. There is only death of me - the little girl child, the silenced and the rejected to be allowed to die in peace.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
I'm not proud, but I'm full killer. I don't experience my feelings like normal people, my bad feelings are felt towards the outside world instead of me. Every time I'm bad, I don't want to die or even feel better, but to hurt whoever caused me that. I live to outlive my enemies, lol.

Reactions: marchshift
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I have no clue what this even means, from the description it sounds like some pretentious drivel, sorry but psychologists know nothing and should just mind their own business, they really cannot speak for people they don't even know.

But no, I wish to die as I have awareness that existence is undesirable. There's no personalities or anything, I simply don't want to suffer and in existence there is endless potential for suffering. I cannot stand people who act like others are ill and irrational for not wanting to suffer for decades just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, in my case existence itself is the problem.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i think it is hard to make this distinction in oneself because you are inherently both. you are the victim of death and you are the perpetrator of it. I don't think there is a difference. I am both.
i also think that maybe the "victim" mindset is just sadness, and the "killer" mindset is anger. idk this is a weird theory to me.