• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etoilecupid

etoilecupid

Apr 14, 2024
not really sure how venty this is considering some of my other posts, but i keep seeing things. it might genuinely be a problem because i keep having nightmares and ever since i was younger ive had a phobia of mirrors but now im seeing things in them. there was this sleep paralysis demon i saw after i passed out from a panic attack and i saw it again in a nightmare last night, and a couple nights ago i stayed up till 5am because i was having really intense hallucinations and delusions of not being real and just seeing demons or something and i didnt wanna sleep because i was scared of sleep paralysis. ive experienced intense paranoia n stuff like this before, and have been dealing with it for years, but its been getting particularly worse now and i dont really know why.

Escape Artist

Escape Artist

Jun 3, 2019
Sleep paralysis is terrible. And the worst thing is that the more sleep you lose over it, the more likely the paralysis and hallucinations will get worse. I know that my psychosis is often triggered and made worse by sleep deprivation. I have brain abnormalities that I was born with and that I've had surgeries on, but it still causes a lot of weirdness. Maybe you have something neurological going on that should be checked out, or maybe a sleep disorder like narcolepsy. I have a friend who was misdiagnosed with schizophrenia but it turned out he had narcolepsy.

Reactions: etoilecupid