• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
When my mind starts shifting to a reality of ctb I start to sabotage myself. I stop paying things, I spend everything I have on pointless rubbish, I stop doing things that make me a functioning member of society to make it easier to leave. Then I fail and I've got to start all over again but I do it again so that it makes it easier to check out of this life. I can't stop this cycle. I don't know how

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having the same issue with this annoying cycle.
My days are like: "Okay, gonna live. Let's work. Okay, I'm sad and tired, let's drink. The following day: daaamn ,why did I drink and why did I get so depressed?"

It never ends.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I understand. I have been completely dismantling my life for the last couple of months I think so that I eventually have to go through with it.
That's exactly what I do but I've just gotta try and pull it back when I fail and it's so hard every time
I can't seem to succeed at fully dismantling my life. So I keep in having to deal with the damage I created
This is it man
My days are like: "Okay, gonna live. Let's work. Okay, I'm sad and tired, let's drink. The following day: daaamn ,why did I drink and why did I get so depressed?"

It never ends.
It's like monthly or 6 monthly cycles with me

• Love
Reactions: tpurced
tpurced

tpurced

Just passing through this world
Oct 23, 2020

It never ends.
I'm experiencing the exact same effect where I start off motivated- until that little thing throws me off and then it's a hell hole. And then I as well question why, but it doesn't change the cycle which always repeats.

For me it happens on a daily basis sometimes and otherwise weekly. It's an endless cycle for me as well dood.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife